gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Management

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: OnlyFans
(22-09-2021 18:41 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I’m not sure that many girls even try to hide the fact that they have someone managing their page.

I’ve had a couple of girls tell me as much, with no indication that this is something they shouldn’t be doing. They just assume it is normal practice.

Top signs that you’re dealing with an ‘employee’:

* Very generic messages that could apply to anyone
* Absolutely no recall of previous exchanges or conversations you’ve had
* She is constantly ‘horny’ and wanting to sext with alarming frequency
* Sexting can happen day or night, 7 days a week, but arranging a skype or phone call is like trying to book a flight on the space shuttle

Currently on one thats pretty much exactly like that and not a single wall post in over 2 weeks. Always suspected they never completely ran the page but the constant "lets sext" or "I'm horny" over the last week or so has confirmed it.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-09-2021 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Just saw this on Twitter, interesting to see how much Dannii Harwood charges to advertise other pages on her OnlyFans. I'm not sure how effective a post would be as OF have the option for you to hide promo posts from your timeline, and getting a DM you think is from Dannii only for it to be an advertisement for another page would just annoy me rather than making me want to check it out.

[Image: image-AD0F_61FD20AE.jpg]

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-02-2022 14:00
therawrak Offline
Junior Poster

I see in this thread some talk about OnlyFans accounts being managed on the creator's behalf. Is this a common arrangement?
30-01-2023 01:35
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

It's becoming more common. It's also becoming more common that girls admit to it.
31-01-2023 17:08
sedsa Offline
Junior Poster

Whilst others don't admit it but its obviously the case. Girls showing as online on onlyfans sending you dms while they're posting on their socials pictures of them having a night out. One girl posted that she had employees in Texas. Now why would she have those except to work on her page in that time zone.
Multiple accounts sending out the exact same message within seconds of each other. Getting a phone number to "talk about anything hint hint..) the number turns out to be a Pa's number
The generic use of terms like babe, baby.
Messages reading like they're from completely different people especially when they ask you either the same questions or for the same details.
Seeing them online almost anytime you log in. Given that they will have lives outside onlyfans such as jobs, gym, household chores, family time and more that's highly unlikely.
As far as I'm concerned unless you get audio notes in real time dont assume it's the girl in question you're chatting to.

quote='bigglesworth' pid='2752455' dateline='1675181303']
It's becoming more common. It's also becoming more common that girls admit to it.
[/quote]
31-01-2023 20:11
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-01-2023 20:11 )sedsa Wrote:  Whilst others don't admit it but its obviously the case. Girls showing as online on onlyfans sending you dms while they're posting on their socials pictures of them having a night out. One girl posted that she had employees in Texas. Now why would she have those except to work on her page in that time zone.
Multiple accounts sending out the exact same message within seconds of each other. Getting a phone number to "talk about anything hint hint..) the number turns out to be a Pa's number
The generic use of terms like babe, baby.
Messages reading like they're from completely different people especially when they ask you either the same questions or for the same details.
Seeing them online almost anytime you log in. Given that they will have lives outside onlyfans such as jobs, gym, household chores, family time and more that's highly unlikely.
As far as I'm concerned unless you get audio notes in real time dont assume it's the girl in question you're chatting to.

(31-01-2023 17:08 )bigglesworth Wrote:  It's becoming more common. It's also becoming more common that girls admit to it.

Another way to look at it... If you dont hear anything from them for weeks/months, then it probably is the girl... Anything that gets responded to within a day, is probably her boyfriend Bounce
31-01-2023 21:47
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

I've cancelled a couple of accounts because of this... Half of OF s appeal is interacting with the model
If I DM a babe and its being replied by Doug in a call centre or whatever it kind of ruins it

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
31-01-2023 21:57
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2023 21:47 )Spike1876 Wrote:  Anything that gets responded to within a day, is probably her boyfriend

I don't think it's boyfriends usually. That would be too amateur. There are many Onlyfans management agencies around these days and that's the direction in which things are heading.
02-02-2023 00:55
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2023 00:55 )marlowe Wrote:  There are many Onlyfans management agencies around these days and that's the direction in which things are heading.

Yes it's definitely going that way. I think we've already reached the stage where using a management agency is seen as common.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2023 00:34 by Glenn Miller.)
07-02-2023 00:33
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2023 00:33 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  using a management agency is seen as common.

Maybe in the future OnlyFans will be dominated by 'professionals' who are backed up with management and marketing services and there won't be many truly independent creators who are working alone and making their own way.
17-02-2023 17:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles