babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unreleased Dionne Daniels EliteTV/Studio66 videos and picture sets

wrightbadger Offline
Apprentice Badger

Unreleased Dionne Daniels EliteTV/Studio66 videos and picture sets
EliteTV/Studio66 stopped releasing Dionne Daniels videos and picture sets years ago but there is evidence of some material that was never published.

charliedionne-03:
the EliteTV/Studio66 website used logical names for their videos and the thumbnails on the website.
for example: "http://www.studio66tv.com/videos/lrg/dionnedaniels-33.jpg"
the released Charlie Oneal and Dionne Daniels videos were named charliedionne-01, ..02, ..04 and ..05 which left a gap in the numbers. so changing the thumbnail image url to charliedionne-03 would reveal this thumbnail for a video that appears to have been shot in Cornwall around May 2011 but never released.
[Image: charliedionne-03.jpg]
this was a shoot location used for Dionne, Charlie and Ashley and is the same room used for the Dionne Repairman video.
archived image link from site

basement vid advert:
tv recordings of Studio66 around April 2012 had adverts in the corner for Dionne videos. one of these that ran on a loop in the lower left corner included footage of a video that was never released and appears to be in a basement possibly from the March 2011 Bradley House in Wiltshire shoot or the October 2011 Ibiza shoot.
[Image: Dionne-Daniels-08-April-2012-b-cap1.jpg] [Image: Dionne-Daniels-08-April-2012-b-cap1crop.jpg] [Image: Dionne-Daniels-08-April-2012-b-cap2crop.jpg]
full advert and isolated parts..
[Image: zzzgif-dd120408-unreleased-ADz.gif] [Image: zzzgif-dd120408-unreleased-ADz-TRIM.gif]
this is from an 8 April 2012 tv recording by Pedro*

group-10:
the picture set thumbnails had logical names too and there was a thumbnail for group-10 which includes Dionne, Lori Buckby, Charlie Oneal, Mica Martinez, Rachel Louise and Becky Roberts (i think).
[Image: group-10.jpg]
this appears to have been taken on the October 2011 Ibiza shoot as Lori joined elite in 2011 and Charlie had dark hair on this trip. none of the website pages that i've checked for these models include this thumbnail as an available picture set.

dionnedaniels-03 Let's Make Up:
adjusting the Dionne picture set thumbnail urls revealed this image dionnedaniels-03 which appears to be at the original EliteTV/Studio66 tv studio mirror near the back door.
[Image: dionnedaniels-03.jpg]
archives of the old EliteTV website had a Dionne page with a missing image that did point to a dionnedaniels-03 thumbnail with a title of 'Let's Make Up'.
but this would not appear on the later Dionne page on the website.

notes:
EliteTV promoted Dionnes own website straight away in April 2009 but took them until December 2012 to finish and launch it. I think the Cornwall shoot from May 2011 with Charlie and Ashley was meant for exclusive material but the delay on finishing the site meant it was used as the last Dionne material on the Studio66 site.
Her last tv appearance was the night of 2 August 2013 with little website material released after.

EliteTV/Studio66 closed around November 2022 and is in liquidation so the chances of these ever being released is slim. unless the administrators sell unwiped equipment with them still on or sell the rights to their media.

'clips4sale' is still selling some old EliteTV/Studio66 videos though.

- imagechunk image fix bookmarklet -
02-08-2023 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

RE: Unreleased Dionne Daniels EliteTV/Studio66 videos and picture sets
Such a shame that most of the old Dionne content is down and probably wont be reuploaded.

I would love to have a complete collection of all her performances.

I guess Studio66 is unlikely to have any backups of her tv shows.
14-08-2023 12:33
wrightbadger Offline
Apprentice Badger

(14-08-2023 12:33 )jizzman Wrote:  ...I guess Studio66 is unlikely to have any backups of her tv shows.

no but ai1234 did share a lot of old tv vids in case you didn't notice
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2747573

- imagechunk image fix bookmarklet -
15-08-2023 00:27
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

(15-08-2023 00:27 )wrightbadger Wrote:  
(14-08-2023 12:33 )jizzman Wrote:  ...I guess Studio66 is unlikely to have any backups of her tv shows.

no but ai1234 did share a lot of old tv vids in case you didn't notice
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2747573

Oh Yeah I got those thanks, still loads missing though.
18-08-2023 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV