babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Do you want to see the channels return to the classic TV format?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Babeshows Great Again

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Make Babeshows Great Again
Do you want to see the channels return to the classic TV format?

Just a babe in a TV studio that is always on FTA, only taking calls and text messages.

And no more chatboxes, web shows, home shows, tip goals, vibetoys and pervcams.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023 10:18 by ryuken.)
12-09-2023 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Make Babeshows Great Again
I' in.ImportantSmile

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-09-2023 10:19
Charlemagne Offline

Oh the good old days Big Grin

The days of Red Light, Bangbabes and Sportsxxxbabes.

The nights of Danni Harwood, Tiffany Chambers, Paige Tyler and Patti (well maybe not Patti).

12-09-2023 10:53
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I voted no because it wouldn't be financially viable. It would be an extinction event leading to the end of the channels.

Unfortunately the demand for the classic TV model (the traditional product) has been in decline for some years now.
12-09-2023 11:09
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortunately we are in the era of the lazy performer who can lay on her bed without really doing much and can still earn more than previous babes from the past, majority spend more time talking than actually moving around, I miss everything about the shows from the different sets, 2-4-1s, themed outfits, one off nightshows that felt special etc
12-09-2023 13:43
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2023 10:16 )ryuken Wrote:  Do you want to see the channels return to the classic TV format?

Just a babe in a TV studio that is always on FTA, only taking calls and text messages.

And no more chatboxes, web shows, home shows, tip goals, vibetoys and pervcams.

A resounding YES from me.
12-09-2023 14:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(12-09-2023 11:09 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I voted no because it wouldn't be financially viable. It would be an extinction event leading to the end of the channels.

Unfortunately the demand for the classic TV model (the traditional product) has been in decline for some years now.

And why did that decline occur? You point to the symptom not a cause. Like any failure of any system one can always look beyond - to implementation and the actions of those that gave us the history we've seen - should one feel so inclined. Which bits we choose to blame then most often depends - such is human nature - on which narrative we most like to tell ourselves!Important

The truth is, it's impossible to tell if the decline was inevitable given the admittedly simplistic (albeit evocative and engaging) original format; or whether the channels were scuppered by those acting around it. (I put it like that because the format's dependence on TV for its delivery method may well have been a crucial factor, and the instigation of Ofcom's heavy-handed regulatory environment a decisive turning point for the fate of the industry. Certainly it's impossible to tell which of the changes that came thereafter were essential to its survival and which ones have been implemented to the greatest longterm good. Was it, for instance, necessary to undermine so much of the functionality and advantages of the original format when seeking to elevate the newly added elements?! Such questions always seem the most pertinent to me when it comes to this subject.)

On the contrary, I'd say there are only two things we can say for sure:

1. The industry has done a multitude of things very badly over the years that have been to the detriment of its relationship with its userbase. And...

2. We are left with one central dominant survivor among a field littered with fallen operators (plus one limping straggler). That hardly suggests the modern babeshow format is one of the most robust health does it?! bladewave

Nevertheless, I'd agree it's not practicable to be looking to turn back the clock as we go forward. Far better to learn from past fuck ups and re-tool the present with reference to those lessons. Trouble is, that can only be done if insiders admit fault and culpability (where due) with humility. And the fact that the likes of phil can come on here with a regular monotony, waving a dismissive hand, repeating the same old head-in-the-sand party lines (stuff they clearly still hear from insiders) shows there is zero sign of any of that actually happening anytime soon!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2023 15:51 by ShandyHand.)
13-09-2023 00:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2023 00:14 )ShandyHand Wrote:  And why did that decline occur?

The rise of the internet.
14-09-2023 13:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^One reason?! Bit convenient to lay all the blame at the door of something so nebulous and general IMO. Should we stop right there when you hove such a monolith into the dock eh? Adoption of broadband and guys tempted away by new alternative adult fare online; that's it, that's all there is to it?!

I mean of course these things impacted. This whole thread/poll is hasically about the channel''s inability to forge an online format with the same appeals as the traditional format. But did the move online require the throwing out of so much of what the shows used to be is the more interesting question I feel. Or should everyone simply be happy with the response we got to these challenges? A response that's eventually led to such Babe-instigated utopia that some established names struggle to get the roster positions they want (given there's so little capacity left at the top of the industry).

Plus, how bad could the early broadband period (2006 to '15 say) have been... All those new channels/operators that started up then. It must have looked to them as if there was still money to be made.

Two things interest me out of all this potted analysis... It took the shows around 10 years to forge it's first proper success online (pervcam) in response to what you label the massive seachange coming from there. And (it strikes me) it must be an annoyance to some in the industry that it can't seem to cast off the fta/caller requirement entirely. (Every time an operator has tried they've gone kaput in the process. It's almost as if the customer wont put up with what the industry would really like to do! Wink ) And if the shows can't do without fta then every babe that refuses to do traditional type shows is effectively grifting off the hard work of those that do.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2023 10:16 by ShandyHand.)
15-09-2023 18:10
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Classic TV format should be babes getting naked at 10 again and the babes swapping over each other instead of just cutting of screen now.

And they should get rid of them toys to i mean how are you supposed to look at a naked babe again properly with them toys sticking out it is very of putting , sometimes i tune in to watch another babe when that happens.

Them going over to the web i don't mind so much , just as long as i get my chance to see them on TV.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
17-09-2023 22:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV