babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Web show needs new blood!

bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

RE: Web show needs new blood!
adarl Wrote:I'm afraid I have to agree. Third night running for Summer. And tonight she is even wearing the same as last night (not much!).
Now, whilst I like Summer very much and she always gives a great show, Babeworld do have other talent already mentioned in this thread who would give the web show some much needed variety. (Did anyone mention Ani?)

Ani on the webshow would be a dream cum true. However, despite her showing as much as she can get away with on TV, I very much doubt she'd go all out online. Still, we can always call her and beg pathetically. How about 2 girl night, with Ani and lovely Eva?
02-07-2009 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

Well, congratulations to Babeworld for the introduction of Mel last night.
But tonight, I feel like opening this thread up again. annoyed Who is on our screens for the fourth time in five nights? (If you need a hint, it isn't Ani).
Never mind. Less to distract me from the perfect pairing of Hazel and Anna.
03-07-2009 21:40
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

adarl Wrote:Well, congratulations to Babeworld for the introduction of Mel last night.
But tonight, I feel like opening this thread up again. annoyed Who is on our screens for the fourth time in five nights? (If you need a hint, it isn't Ani).

Think it is unfare to blame Summer! Seems other girls dont want to show the badger! Management at fault. I know Summer wasn`t suppose to be working tonight.
03-07-2009 22:00
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

bbrodriguez Wrote:
adarl Wrote:I'm afraid I have to agree. Third night running for Summer. And tonight she is even wearing the same as last night (not much!).
Now, whilst I like Summer very much and she always gives a great show, Babeworld do have other talent already mentioned in this thread who would give the web show some much needed variety. (Did anyone mention Ani?)

Ani on the webshow would be a dream cum true. However, despite her showing as much as she can get away with on TV, I very much doubt she'd go all out online. Still, we can always call her and beg pathetically. How about 2 girl night, with Ani and lovely Eva?
Candy,Candy Candy and AniTongue
03-07-2009 22:02
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

SOCATOA Wrote:Candy,Candy Candy and AniTongue

Yes matey, You know I'm with you on the Ani thing. Candy has already been on, at least a couple of times that I know of. She's certainly not shy when it comes to getting the old beef curtains out! She is, after all, a veteran of good old no-knickers era Babestar!!
03-07-2009 23:52
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

SOCATOA Wrote:
adarl Wrote:Well, congratulations to Babeworld for the introduction of Mel last night.

Think it is unfare to blame Summer! Seems other girls dont want to show the badger! Management at fault. I know Summer wasn`t suppose to be working tonight.
I didn't mean to criticise Summer in any way. Like you, I am a huge fan of Summer. She always puts 100% into her shows and is very watchable. Her efforts in the last few weeks have probably kept the webshow alive. I just think she has been rather overexposed this week (fnaah, fnaah)
04-07-2009 00:22
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

Thing is, overexposure is always going to happen if so few girls are willing to do the webshow. There used to be a couple of girls who seemed to be there to just do the webshow and cover breaks for the TV girls. While they weren't in the same league as, say, Ani or Eva, at least there was a bit of variety.

Summer is an absolute sweetheart, and she does a very good job, but if I wanted to see the same girl naked every night I'd get married! (unfortunately, probably not to Summer).
04-07-2009 01:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV