gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Empress of Xpanded 2023

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Empress of Xpanded 2023
Voting has now completed. Thank you to all who participated.

29-12-2023 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

The results of this years award are as follows

2nd runner up Hazel Bond
1st runner up Honey Scott

This years winner is Maria Smith

29-12-2023 22:43
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

Huge congratulations to Maria on winning this year’s Empress of Xpanded award - her fourth in 5 years. That’s a fabulous achievement and fully deserved IMO for her top notch performances.

With her recent “Ultimate Babe 2023” award too, it really has been a magnificent end to the year for Maria. Heart

A massive round of applause too to Charlemagne for organising this year’s awards. It may very well be me that takes over the running of next year’s event as Charlemagne has already made it clear he is keen to hand over the reins to somebody else.
30-12-2023 02:17
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I was going to run it next year , i even had a format in place for next year which i was going to use this year but i thought someone was already running it which they wasn't that's why Charlemagne run it again.

But run it if you want Harry , since you got in first , i won't stand in your way.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
31-12-2023 21:15
Charlemagne Offline

Crankshaft has agreed to run it next time. He ran it previously.

But talk it out between you. He may not be bothered, or may only want to run one award.

01-01-2024 10:29
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2024 10:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Crankshaft has agreed to run it next time. He ran it previously.

But talk it out between you. He may not be bothered, or may only want to run one award.

I'm quite happy for Crankshaft to run next year's award if he's run it before and is happy to do so again. If not, I'm quite happy to do it instead.

Without getting too personal, Kingsmind seems more interested in trying to convince Xpanded babes to join Babestation, so it would seem a little odd (to me at least) if Kingsmind was chosen to run the Empress of Xpanded award.
01-01-2024 11:11
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Not that odd Harry because no one complained when i run it before.

And what i say about Xpanded is just an opinion , it shouldn't determine who runs an award because after all it is only an award and i don't convince anyone to join BS , it is just an opinion on here , i don't go on Twitter and force the babes to join BS , that's why if you read my comments carefully i say it's a dream for a certain babe to join BS but of course it's their choice.

And i am happy for Crankshaft to run it , you have my blessing.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2024 17:31 by Kingsmind.)
01-01-2024 17:26
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2024 17:26 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Not that odd Harry because no one complained when i run it before.

And what i say about Xpanded is just an opinion , it shouldn't determine who runs an award because after all it is only an award and i don't convince anyone to join BS , it is just an opinion on here , i don't go on Twitter and force the babes to join BS , that's why if you read my comments carefully i say it's a dream for a certain babe to join BS but of course it's their choice.

That's fair enough Kingsmind. Your opinions about Xpanded obviously differ from mine, but as I said before it's not my intention to bear any personal grudges.

And I think we can agree we are both happy for Crankshaft to run it at the end of 2024. Smile
02-01-2024 13:17
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-01-2024 13:17 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(01-01-2024 17:26 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Not that odd Harry because no one complained when i run it before.

That's fair enough Kingsmind. Your opinions about Xpanded obviously differ from mine, but as I said before it's not my intention to bear any personal grudges.

And I think we can agree we are both happy for Crankshaft to run it at the end of 2024. Smile
God I hope not!! Should Xpanded disappear however, and there is only one show left in town, I guess, all who want to maintain a TV presence, will have no choice! I hope with every fibre that does not materialise. Were they to join BS, who is to say they will get anything like the same 'exposure' they 'enjoy/enjoyed' at Xpanded?? There are countless examples of those that have become as rare as the proverbial dodo in terms of their appearances due to 'overkill' at the request of producers etc I would guess?? Yes i suppose 'popularity' could be said to be a factorHuh
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2024 19:29 by hornball.)
02-01-2024 19:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles