babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2023**

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2023**
(27-12-2023 14:40 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Well Winsaw the only babe i see doing that possibly is Roxy Winters because she wasn't at another channel previously was she?.

And as for Ashlyn that wouldn't count to as she was at S66 before hand.

Edit was also going to mention Atlanta who i don't think started on a different channel did she? but then i just realised she has never won it , that is unbelievable to me , a Woman with her talent and her and Scarlett are normally good with popularity that's why they win the same awards as each other.

You have misunderstood me mate, I am taking about a girl who had been at bs for the whole 12 months voting period, had Ashlyn won she would have been the first girl to have worked at bs for the whole 12 months of the voting period,
The 3 girls who have won when at bs in the past all spent some of the 12 months voting period at different channels so people could have voted for them based on what they did at places other than bs ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-12-2023 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2023**
(26-12-2023 21:53 )Kingsmind Wrote:  …But on to our Winner Maria Smith , she has proved she deserves to be out of the minor channels now after scooping up the big prizes , i look forward to her joining BS in the future as she is a really great performer anyway.

What absolute drivel. Just get off your high horse and accept not all of the babes are interested in joining the totally overrated BS station. It’s called that, because it is BS with 10 minutes of ads every half an hour on both channels.
30-12-2023 01:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV