gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

goodbye all

gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

goodbye all
want to wish most of u a good farewell. there are some nice people on this forum but then there are the others. i have gotten alot of stick for being a big fan of amy capri. have been since she started all those years ago. just would hate for her to come on here and see some of the terrible comments made against her usually due to me starting a thread. i feel that is unfair and to b honest rude that certain people can be so cruel when a girl has worked hard for so many years trying her hardest to please the uk babe channel viewers. anyway good bye gordan
28-06-2009 02:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: goodbye all
dont top yourself its only a forum
28-06-2009 02:23
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

babefinder Wrote:dont top yourself its only a forum

no problem there. decided to get a life not end one.
28-06-2009 02:26
hornyguy1 Offline
Junior Poster

gcapri1 Wrote:want to wish most of u a good farewell. there are some nice people on this forum but then there are the others. i have gotten alot of stick for being a big fan of amy capri. have been since she started all those years ago. just would hate for her to come on here and see some of the terrible comments made against her usually due to me starting a thread. i feel that is unfair and to b honest rude that certain people can be so cruel when a girl has worked hard for so many years trying her hardest to please the uk babe channel viewers. anyway good bye gordan

forget the idiots. if u like amy then dont b afraid to admit it. she has and hopefully will remain a big name on these channels.
28-06-2009 02:33
Shandy Offline

bet he'll be back, people that make these threads tend not to follow thru.....
28-06-2009 12:15
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

don't be too hasty gordon , after all everybody has there own favourites and not everybody is going to agree mate, thats why its a forum, if everybody liked the same girl ,then this forum wouldn't exist and it would just be (eg. the charlie c forum , my fav.)
keep u r head up mate.
cheesyboy
28-06-2009 15:25
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

has she got another manager then?

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
28-06-2009 15:29
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hmmm...I see my post was deleted. annoyed This guy isn't worth worrying about. He's posted some really nasty comments about some of the babes, yet he gets all upset when someone says something bad about Amy.

This guy is a hypocrite who has spammed the forum with endless threads about her. He could've done what I said, and kept his posts about her in one thread, after all, that's what the vast majority of people on this forum do when they have something to say about a babe.

It wouldn't surprise me if this post is deleted, if it is, then I can only assume that the moderator deleting this post supports this individual's slagging off of the babes. Sad
28-06-2009 15:45
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Chilly Wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if this post is deleted, if it is, then I can only assume that the moderator deleting this post supports this individual's slagging off of the babes. Sad

almost had my total agreement on the post until the hard done to element of the final paragraph...but hey that cud just be cause i dont care wot happens to my posts. im not on here that often and most of mine end up in the vault or flamebox or edited. i dont take it as the mods have it in for me...just means ive got their attention Wink
so a mod deletes/moves/edits a post...whoop-dee-fucka-doo
to quote 1 of the great minds of the tail end of the 20th century "don't have a cow man" Cool

other than that total agreement. i can understand a few of the people who have chosen to take a timeout from here due to the negative bullshit thats been going on recently...every1 needs a 'holiday' from time to time
but to make a big thing about leaving all together over a difference of opinion about 1 of the girls...puh-leeeease
is this still primary school?
nobody is gonna like every single 1 of the girls so that means ur gonna have to expect sum people to not agree with u
but that wudnt b a problem if u didnt keep thrusting her in every1s face by starting up a new thread about her for every single thing u think about
new thread: "amy is awesome"
new thread: "amy is the best"
new thread: "amy is my fave"
new thread: "i cant believe amy isnt butter"
new thread: "I luv the ford capri...coz it makes me think of amy"
new thread: "an amy a day helps u work, rest and play"
new thread: "do the amy cap...and put the freshness back"
new thread: "the milkbars r on amy capri"
new thread: "only the flakiest, crumbliest white chick...tastes like white chicks never tasted before...amy capri"

none of those wud be noticed by any1 if they just stayed in the 1 amy capri thread rather than setting up a new thread for each 1

*i also realise that sum of them weren't actually posted by the right honourable mr gcapri...but hes welcome to use them if he wishes Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
28-06-2009 16:14
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

"Happy Days" Lighten up guy`s It`s just a forum!!! Like Amy Capri a lot!! Horses for courses. Dont like to see girls slagged off myself but some members think its OK!! Too much happening in the world to get worked up about posts.Smile
28-06-2009 16:26

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles