Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Missing in action - 2015watcher & HLO

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Missing in action - 2015watcher & HLO
This Forum is ever evolving, people come, people go for various reasons, some return, others never to be seen again. Often choosing to leave without fanfare.
Whilst every member is valued, some play & have played a bigger part than others.
With that in mind I'd like to give a shoutout to 2 who have made a big impact on myself & the Forum as a whole.
Firstly 2015watcher not only his posting powers but a great bloke who made me welcome on my return almost 4 years back. He gave fair warning in his signature that he was leaving the forum, & has gone the best part of 7 months without a post. His status has been updated in the last month, still away, but I would hope that a return in the future would be a possibility. If not it was a pleasure to know you mate, if you ever get to read this, all the best.
Secondly, another sparing partners of mine, & I mean that in the nicest possible way, HLO, he's not posted or logged on for over a month, & I miss what he brings to the party. I will always appreciate his support, when I doubted myself, never failed to cheer me up in his own unique style.
The same applies, if you ever get to read this, remember this is still your home, come back in whatever capacity you want. There's never any pressure to post.
I'm sure I'm not on my own in the fact that as much fun can be had via private messages as on the open Forum. It can be safe banter without inadvertently upsetting anyone, something it would seem that I am somehow becoming an expert at apparently, although I dispute that.
Anyway, a big up to 2 special Forum friends all the very best in whatever the future holds.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-03-2024 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HLO Offline
Meh

RE: Missing in action - 2015watcher & HLO
(25-03-2024 22:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I will always appreciate his support, when I doubted myself, never failed to cheer me up in his own unique style.

[Image: how-ya-goin-you-alright.gif]

Witty...he means witty Wink
31-03-2024 00:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Missing in action - 2015watcher & HLO
laughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBig GrinCool

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
31-03-2024 00:43