Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Hi Gents It's SKYLAR From The 956 Show

danny_jay Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Hi Gents It's SKYLAR From The 956 Show
DOBSTER Wrote:
danny_jay Wrote:Another sexy display last night/this morning Skylar! Let me know as soon as you get registered under the couples section as I can't wait to see a repeat performance of Saturday! Also, you should leave your top off more often cos you have real sexy shouldersTongue

A quality performance then?

Yes mate, definately! She's got such an awesome body! Unfortunately her fella says the b/g shows are on hold for a few days until they get a couples account set up as they can get kicked off otherwise.
13-07-2009 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SKYLAR Offline
Junior Poster

danny_jay Wrote:Another sexy display last night/this morning Skylar! Let me know as soon as you get registered under the couples section as I can't wait to see a repeat performance of Saturday! Also, you should leave your top off more often cos you have real sexy shouldersTongue
Hi danny_Jay,
I am glad you enjoyed yourself love!favorite!The pleasure was all mine!favorite!Sorry about the Mic. issue I will have that worked out by next weekHeartI'm glad you like my shouldersWink
XXXSKYLARXXX
13-07-2009 23:06
danny_jay Offline
Apprentice Poster

You definately earned that tip last night Skylar! you just keep getting hotter and hotter!Cool Only downside is waiting til like 5am! You need to start earlier babe!Tongue I've got another preview to share with you fellas!
14-07-2009 11:37
DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

I have just been watching Skylar, what a body, she is sorely missed on our tv screens but the live show is fantastic
18-07-2009 08:54