Banned

RE: new changes!!
hope there is no more changes.
24-02-2009 17:46
Find all posts by this user
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

There are few things you can be sure of, change is one!!
24-02-2009 17:58
Hazhard Away
Banned

lol good one Smile
24-02-2009 18:02
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Babeshows Merry Go Around
Is it just me or is there a hell of a lot of girls moving around a lot on the channels.
Some due to channels being closed/merged or others given over to other markets(Asian Babes) etc. Seems not even the babechannels are immune to this recession!!
30-06-2009 21:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows Merry Go Around
yep looks like the transfer season has started early lol. the biggest moves for me have been sarah-lou and lolly badcock to bangbabes. i like the babes moving around as it shakes things up and doesnt let things go stale

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2009 21:51
G@Z! Offline
Banned

it'll never stop untill they all had a go on each others channels wonder how much there transfer fee's are Big Grin
30-06-2009 22:38
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

The Pad/Bangbabes has made the best summer signings so far.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
01-07-2009 01:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with you colbert. and should be more to come with the news about jennifer and victoria

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2009 16:36
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I too have made this comment many times on this forum.Must admit the lack of any new talent is getting tedious.Hats off to Hotel V who seem to regularly try out new girls.
speedybert Wrote:[quote=speedybert]
OK everyone please read this post carefully as it is not intended to upset any babes or their fansImportant

Noticed that Hazel had moved to Elite the other night and it got me thinking.

1-She still looks the same(no reason to change)
2-She will still sound the same(same as above)
3-She will still dress(undress)the same(again no reason to change)

Again this is NOT a personal attack against Hazel.She's nice to look at and always puts on a show.

Is Elite any better than any of the other channels or are they just having a little war with Bangbabes?Do we as viewers and paying callers benefit.

£1.50 per minute?Same as everyone else.

I don't think so.After all one ,maybe 2 girls every night and sometime overlapping into the day slots.

Best value channel for me currently?Sexstation online webshow.

Why?Because the girls go fully nude and it's only 75p a minute(50p credit card)And they also have a nice selection of girls.

The problem for me is that the numbers of girls seem to be going down and those that are left seem to be on a merry go round which stops off at different channels.Wierldy the only exception to this is Hotel Voyeur which is now getting a very crowded bedBig Grin

To be honest Jamie's pursuit of Bangbabes is all well and good but where is the new blood.Again this is not in detriment to the girls but surely we can have some fresh faces out there.I have started watching Babeworld a lot more because some of the girls on there really push the boundaries(Candy most notably)and they seem to rotate a lot more.
BTW I am not a shareholder in Sexstation online although I should be owing to the number of calls I have made to Twinkle & ChloeWink

Yes we all know Cellcast as a company are probably there to rip us off but actually their webshow consistently delivers only problem being screen freeze/download rate.

I personally don't think a battle between Elite & BB will benefit us because it will probably result in one or other of the channels going down(pardon the pun)Elite's current rosta is almost exclusively made up of girls we have already seen

I am using Elite because they are new,Bangbabes have introduced a new girl probably almost certainly because of all the poaching that's been going on.Be honest will the lovely Victoria or Emily or Sasha or Tori look any better on Elite..............................

No but ultimately they will still be the same good looking babes.Just in a different set.

The Merry go Round is definitely up and running now and no doubt there will be a lot of transfers as girls move around.I am picking Elite mainly because they are the newest and may be best placed to bring on new Talent.However I think that this applies to all the channels

So the real reason for this Sunday morning ramble is:-

COME ON ALL YOU BABE CHANNELS BY ALL MEANS KEEP YOUR EXISTING TEAMS BUT PLEASE GET THE SCOUTS OUT AND START FINDING SOME NEW ONES!!

Ramble over

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-07-2009 19:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and another move tonight as jade-victoria goes from bs to bluekiss

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2009 20:35
Thread Closed