babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Tommie Jo - Bang Babes

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: tommie jo was on bang babes
sure does and explains why so many have left not just the ones that went to elite

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2009 20:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Back to being confined in that narrow alleyway for three quarters of the Elite night show again? Aw man.. Sad
03-07-2009 20:52
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: tommie jo on bang babes
southlondonphil Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Maybe shes working for both channels, i don't see why not, alot of people have two jobs or more

No they don't.

Not if the two employers are competing for the same customers.

So you're saying a person could not work for tescos and sainsburys at the same time ?

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
03-07-2009 23:05
Shandy Offline

RE: tommie jo on bang babes
mega79 Wrote:
southlondonphil Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Maybe shes working for both channels, i don't see why not, alot of people have two jobs or more

No they don't.

Not if the two employers are competing for the same customers.

So you're saying a person could not work for tescos and sainsburys at the same time ?

yup, alot of companies have it in the contracts that you cannot work for any other company that deals in the same line of work at the same time or within a certain amount of months afterwards either. its been in all of my job contracts so far
03-07-2009 23:09
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:God, it doesn't say much for Bangbabes if TJ couldn't hack it more than one night there.

Wonder if it was because of the way the girls are ordered about all the time in terms of the positions they should be in - as heard on the left mic on videos posted
03-07-2009 23:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I get the impression from watching Elite that they have as much if not more direction and choreography from off camera, so I don't think its likley to be that. Like DrGrumpyPants said, she probably just didn't enjoy it as much as working at Elite.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
04-07-2009 00:05
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Colbert Rules Wrote:God, it doesn't say much for Bangbabes if TJ couldn't hack it more than one night there.

This really makes no sense at all. So a model resigns from her position, goes to a rival channel (the worst possible rival!) for loads more money, stays one night and then phones up Elite and begs for her old job back! Hmmm.

I refuse to believe that things are so utterly, hellishly awful at Bang Babes that despite the big salary increase this model just couldn't bear more than one night. What could possibly elicit that type of reaction? She seemed perfectly happy last night. There again she could just be a complete fruit loop.

If not, I think it was a put up stunt - Jamie was just taking the piss.
04-07-2009 00:05
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Prehaps she was missing Anna...I know I would Big Grin
04-07-2009 00:21
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:

This really makes no sense at all. So a model resigns from her position, goes to a rival channel (the worst possible rival!) for loads more money, stays one night and then phones up Elite and begs for her old job back! Hmmm.

I refuse to believe that things are so utterly, hellishly awful at Bang Babes that despite the big salary increase this model just couldn't bear more than one night. What could possibly elicit that type of reaction? She seemed perfectly happy last night. There again she could just be a complete fruit loop.

If not, I think it was a put up stunt - Jamie was just taking the piss.

Or has Jamie had to offer her even more money to come back than Bangbabes had offered - because he couldn't cope with the idea of losing his best signing for Elite to the show he left. If this is the case TJ will be a very well off girl before long!
04-07-2009 00:23
Shandy Offline

no matter how much money you're gettin, some jobs just aren't worth it if there's something you don't like. i left a job that was better money cos the boss was an arse and there was no getting away from her. simple as.
04-07-2009 15:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV