clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 132 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion

tee Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion
Vicky doesn't want to be associated with this. That's why she changing things. That's why she never let the site put her pics on first place. I reckon she'll be in next years celeb big brother or summat to get profile raised.
11-06-2014 12:33
Find all posts by this user
crazysie7 Offline
Junior Poster

I miss Vikki a lot still, despite a lack of movement in her later days, I am furious with myself for not having sorted more clips of her. She did a great job of erasing her past employment for the internet.

[Mod edit - content can not be requested, linked to etc]
08-07-2014 15:56
chopper182 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Couldn't agree more

[Mod edit - see above]
10-07-2014 10:54
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

She's done a great job of retaining her own image. As a fan it's annoying as hell, but I have to respect her determination to not let others share her image around the net for free. Maybe it's something aspiring models can learn from to a degree.

I imagine her philosophy while modelling was that she would only share her image for money, and that's it. No freebies.

Vikki will have a tough time shaking off her hot, flirty alter ego: Vicki Thomas - especially with the majority of her twitter followers being Vicki Thomas fans.

Belle Fatale Fans! fuckyeahbellefatale.tumblr.com
13-07-2014 14:22
jj007 Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone know what happened to her website http://www.vikkithomas.net? I know it was working until at least last month. I still had a membership there and for some reason it isnt working anymore even though the domain has not expired. There hasnt been any notice of the site being taken down either
22-07-2014 03:21
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

(22-07-2014 03:21 )jj007 Wrote:  Does anyone know what happened to her website http://www.vikkithomas.net? I know it was working until at least last month. I still had a membership there and for some reason it isnt working anymore even though the domain has not expired. There hasnt been any notice of the site being taken down either

When it was working was it even active? Were there regular updates, pics and vids etc.?

Belle Fatale Fans! fuckyeahbellefatale.tumblr.com
27-07-2014 13:48
K91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What's happened to Vikki Thomas
There's probably a thread about her already but I was wondering what ever happened to Vikki Thomas she was probably my first memory of Elite TV. I know she's left but what is she doing nowadays, She doesn't have twitter or a website so it's hard to find out what she's actually doing with herself
13-08-2014 00:47
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

I think she may have set up her own talent agency. http://www.vibetalentlondon.com/
13-08-2014 16:57
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

RE: What's happened to Vikki Thomas
(13-08-2014 00:47 )K91 Wrote:  There's probably a thread about her already but I was wondering what ever happened to Vikki Thomas she was probably my first memory of Elite TV. I know she's left but what is she doing nowadays, She doesn't have twitter or a website so it's hard to find out what she's actually doing with herself

Yes you found it the Vikki thread and if you look back on it will get some answers. She is on twitter under her married name of Picton but you will only get bits and pieces about her new career there which I doubt would be of much interest to most Ms Thomas fans and as others have alluded to in their comments above quite far removed from here modelling days and time on Elite / S66.

As I have said before good luck to her. If anyone on here is still in touch with her, perhaps Beardedbob who appears to be in the know? I for one would be interested to know that she is getting on OK.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 23:29 by Jack Bishop.)
18-08-2014 23:27
ste2858 Offline
Senior Poster

Has she just been on X factor? Her husband/partner has just done a cracking audition!! The ex navy guy.
30-08-2014 21:22
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles