Peter Mac Offline

RE: morgan
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14-08-2009 17:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-08-2009 15:55 )morgan Wrote:  guess what, no tights, or stockings tonight, in fact, fuck it, im actually gonna go bare legged all weekend!! lol x x x x

Cool I'll spank you later hun. Opps sorry i meant I'll speak to you later Big Grin Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
14-08-2009 19:26
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-08-2009 15:55 )morgan Wrote:  guess what, no tights, or stockings tonight, in fact, fuck it, im actually gonna go bare legged all weekend!! lol x x x x

Smile Loving what your wearing that pink number looks so sexy and hot sexy heels to with them making a real treat to stare at your breasts and lovely long legs tonight Smile

Thank You Morgan
15-08-2009 04:04
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Morgan you were Bloody AMAZING last night I JUST WISH I COULD OF GOT MY HANDS OR LIPS ON YOU Big Grin

There's only 1 thing that was really ANNOYING & that was the bloody graphics The cam guy constanty had the cam in to close which had the graphics covering your Amazing body Sad.

I Really hope you'll wear that pink outfit again some time but not with net/tights or with crap cam work Smile, although the carp cam work wasn't your fault as you were outstanding last night.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
15-08-2009 10:21
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys is it just me or do you think the cam guy's being really unfair to Morgans Callers? The only reason i'm asking is because when Morgan's on the bed the cam guy constantly has the cam zoomed in to much which has the stupid graphics at the bottom censoring the bottom half of her body Sad, but when the other HV babes go on the bed he zooms the cam out & leaves it like that Which i find really unfair.

Sorry but i think the cam guy should treat all the girls the same, He shouldn'd block out 1 & zoom full out for the others!

(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 00:14 by SirAssAlot.)
16-08-2009 00:03
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

lol The staff of HV must read this forum because that's the 1st time in AGES i've seen the cam like that when Morgans on the bed.

All i can say is it's a pitty it wasn't like that last night but it's better late than Never.

Thank you & plz keep up the great cam work.

(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 01:10 by SirAssAlot.)
16-08-2009 01:10
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

maybe Morgan told him lol.
16-08-2009 09:29