Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 142 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Delta White - Chat & Photos

tsurugi Offline
Banned

Delta White - Chat & Photos
Since she is now on elite i thought she deserved her own thread.she is looking mighty fine tonight

[Image: 046b1941493839.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 00:09 by tsurugi.)
09-07-2009 00:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Delta white-The elite babe discussion thread
she sure was tsu. ive been a fan of delta since her bs days because of her fiesty attitude and her tattoo's and piercings and think she has done well on elite so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 09:55 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2009 09:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I text the show a few times last night asking when Delta's going to remove her net bottoms so i can call her as I'm not into net stuff but she never took them of 1s Sad. She wore them ugly nets till 2am then Carmen Terrell took over & even that was a waste of money.

Last night's show with Delta was Bloody boring cause she wouldn't take them ugly nets of, I like the girl I was even going to call her but not when she's wearing them ugly nets the same goes for all the girls. Sorry but I can't stand them net things. Yeah it's ok for a net top but a net that covers the ladies ass hmmm UGLY & of putting sorry to say Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 10:34 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2009 10:28
lee est Offline
Banned

delta white is amazing women i love marry her just look her amazing body. i wonder what day is on next
09-07-2009 11:00
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Tintin Wrote:When i was talking to Carmen she said she wasn't going to do anything cause it was her 1st night & that she's keeping her good move's for tonight when she's on with Anna. Hmm we'll see tonight if she does move or if Elites going to be Another Babestation channel....

I hope Anna teaches Carmen how to shake her booty hehe

Anna's on tonight,thanks for the heads up,i'd better clear up some space on the hard drive.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
09-07-2009 11:29
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Tintin Wrote:I text the show a few times last night asking when Delta's going to remove her net bottoms so i can call her as I'm not into net stuff but she never took them of 1s Sad. She wore them ugly nets till 2am

Sorry Tintin mate you owe Delta an apology on this one, she changed her outfit at 12am, however she was not in it for very long, stating that her knickers were too wet, this could mean she didn't feel comfy or her time of the month just kicked in either way, she looked lovely when she did change. Smile The caps are from last night

[Image: 58b65641547724.gif] [Image: de14e741547727.gif] [Image: 913b7341547728.gif] [Image: 39219041547730.gif] [Image: a3bf2f41547732.gif] [Image: 34cac441547734.gif] [Image: ef175541547736.gif]
09-07-2009 12:27
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I only said that she was boring in the nets & that she wore them to 2am & that i text the show a few times asking when she'll take them of so can i ask where did i accuse her of anything?.

As i said i was giving my opinion not accusing her of anything & any way that is 1 thing i would never do. I'd get facts about things before accusing people of anything.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
09-07-2009 13:29
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Tintin Wrote:I only said that she was boring in the nets & that she wore them to 2am & that i text the show a few times asking when she'll take them of so can i ask where did i accuse her of anything?.

As i said i was giving my opinion not accusing her of anything & any way that is 1 thing i would never do. I'd get facts about things before accusing people of anything.

I wasn't accusing you of accusing Delta of anything mate, sorry if you interoperated my words that way, I was just showing via the caps that she didn't have her fishnets on all night as you were under the impression she did, I was pointing out she may well have taken them off for you to call her, she started the show with them on changed in the middle to having none on and then ended the show with fishnets on.
09-07-2009 14:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Bluearmy71 Wrote:[color=#0000FF]Sorry Tintin mate you owe Delta an apology on this one, she changed her outfit at 12am, however she was not in it for very long, stating that her knickers were too wet, this could mean she didn't feel comfy or her time of the month just kicked in either way, she looked lovely when she did change. Smile The caps are from last night

Read the 1st line! I didn't accuse Delta of anything to owe her an apology That's what i'm getting at.

09-07-2009 14:09
tsurugi Offline
Banned

lee est Wrote:delta white is amazing women i love marry her just look her amazing body. i wonder what day is on next

What would your super model girlfriend have to sayWink plus delta is all mine..mine i say MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
09-07-2009 15:04

Click here to watch Studio 66