Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread

Spacey Offline
Master Poster

RE: Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread
What ever the reason they should all be ashamed of them selves for treating Carmen that way then lined up and kicked squarely in the nuts by Carmen & the rest of the girls. Smile
Now I would pay to see that. he he

Keep your chin up Carmen we all Love ya babe xxx
18-11-2009 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2009 21:02 )MARCCE Wrote:  Whatever the reasons for what happened with Carmen, the history and whole concept of the babe channels suggest that there will be other popular casualties in future.

Obviously.

Everything revolves around call minutes and none of the people complaining about Carmen's departure seem to have ever called her.
18-11-2009 21:12
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

(18-11-2009 21:12 )Jack Vikare Wrote:  
(18-11-2009 21:02 )MARCCE Wrote:  Whatever the reasons for what happened with Carmen, the history and whole concept of the babe channels suggest that there will be other popular casualties in future.

Obviously.

Everything revolves around call minutes and none of the people complaining about Carmen's departure seem to have ever called her.

Not True mate I have called but only got threw a few times as her line was always busy.
18-11-2009 21:23
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2009 21:12 )Jack Vikare Wrote:  

Obviously.

How do you come to that conclusion ?
How do you know who's called her ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 21:32 by thinwhiteduke.)
18-11-2009 21:30
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(19-11-2009 06:14 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Having phoned CARMEN many times and seen every performance shes done, the girl always got as many callers as any of the other girls,performed better on her own than most of the girls,and is one of the best working with another girl there is. as for holidays and spending time away from elite,she as spent far less time away than many of the other girls,TJ for example.at the end of the day she as been treated like crap.i have spent a £1000 phoning elite,but not anymore. i might start calling BANG BABES

Man, you do like to tell people how much you spend on 'each' channel, you rich by any chance?

19-11-2009 06:25
sonofapaddy Online
Celtic Ireland Liverpool

Having phoned CARMEN many times and seen every performance shes done,the girl always got as many callers as any of the other girls.performed better on her own than most of the girls,and is one of the best working with another girl there is.As for hoildays and spending time away from elite,she as spent far less time away than many of the other girls,TJ for example.At the end of the day she as been treated like crap.I have spent £1000 phoning elite,but not anymore.I might start calling BANG BABES.
19-11-2009 07:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I have to agree with you on that I my self have rang Carmen loads of times & I have to say she’s a real sweetheart on the phone, yes 1 time I give a bad opinion about her but that’s when she 1st started now look at her she has to be 1 of Elites top 3 ladies so why they sacked her I’ve no idea.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
19-11-2009 10:49
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know if this is significant but Carmen's picture and profile are still on the Elite website.

However whilst Carmen is included on the pages of Elite Girls who appear on Elite Breakfast and Elite Days,
she is not shown on the page showing the Elite Night girls.
19-11-2009 11:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think this is because elite have offered to have carmen back but just as a day babe

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2009 15:48
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

still makes no sense. especially as anna doesn't seem like being able to return to nights yet, and danica doing a reggie perrin and vanishing altogether. you'd have thought they need as many night girls as possible to avoid the tedious repetitive nature of having the same faces every night

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 15:58 by Robot Devil.)
19-11-2009 15:56

Click here to watch Studio 66