Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread
(27-11-2009 11:59 )speedybert Wrote:  OK.We all can see that Carmen is back on Elite and equally we all know she visits this forum.Bearing in mind that this thread has largely consisted of speculation as to where she has been and why could not the lady herself come on here and tell us.I am pretty sure she posted something during her absence but I have a feeling it's been deleted.

So,Carmen this is a fan's forum on which your fans have been posting their various theories.Could you not post something on here to clear it up once and for all bearing in mind that you are back at Elite so obviously no problem there.

You owe it to your fans who have filled these pages with their outpourings.Do a Kelly Bell and tell them like it is.

Look carefully at the posts that Carmen thanked during that discussion.
It's generally agreed she was using that means to make it quite clear to us what had happened.

Bearing in mind how low her spirits must have been, that was more than enough for her to contribute.
27-11-2009 18:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

A simple "yes, I have been let go" or "no, I haven't been" wouldn't have been too difficult if she was on here already, which she was on numerous occasions

The problem, and what tends to irritate people on here the most, is the 'babes' are often quick to post on here when it's to complain about a negative opinion/post or to big themselves up/self promote (and they are entitled to do so, don't get me wrong), but when it comes to something that may be of help/interest to their fans, like some info on what's going on etc they tend to be conspicuous by their silence

A bit of give and take would go a long way in terms of PR etc Smile

27-11-2009 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

yeh well if i knew wot the hell was going on then it would have been in help/interest 2 myself and my own worries and stress also. so by me not commenting on here by something that was upsetting me alot at the time which i had no idea of how the outcome was going to be... i chose not to blow up or comment on anything i wasnt sure about and was infact really upset about. so like the comment above yours points out.. i showed my appreciation to my fans with thanks and infact personal mesaged those who personal messaged me without splashing information aver the forum that was uncertain and upsetting.
so here you go... heres an answer for you.. ok? Smile x

(27-11-2009 20:50 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  A simple "yes, I have been let go" or "no, I haven't been" wouldn't have been too difficult if she was on here already, which she was on numerous occasions

The problem, and what tends to irritate people on here the most, is the 'babes' are often quick to post on here when it's to complain about a negative opinion/post or to big themselves up/self promote (and they are entitled to do so, don't get me wrong), but when it comes to something that may be of help/interest to their fans, like some info on what's going on etc they tend to be conspicuous by their silence

A bit of give and take would go a long way in terms of PR etc Smile

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
27-11-2009 21:45
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Hi Carmen it is good to hear you are back on Elite even if it is days.
Wish I checked my Emails or FB this morning I would have tried to give you a call or sent a text.
Have a great weekend and I will try and catch you next time your on.

Lots of love

Spacey
27-11-2009 22:13
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

My post was actually simply explaining why the likes of speedybert make the posts they do as it can be infuriating having nothing but misinformation and theories etc on here as opposed to actual info, or a clear knowledge that there isn't any

I personally have little interest in what goes on (no offence intended at all, I just don't watch you) but good to hear you have at least daytimes sorted out Smile

27-11-2009 22:13
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(27-11-2009 22:13 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  My post was actually simply explaining why the likes of speedybert make the posts they do as it can be infuriating having nothing but misinformation and theories etc on here as opposed to actual info, or a clear knowledge that there isn't any

I personally have little interest in what goes on (no offence intended at all, I just don't watch you) but good to hear you have at least daytimes sorted out Smile

Thanks Sooky Big Grin
Knew you would get it!
I made the post to see whether it would elicit replies because I for one get fed up with the forum being stuffed full of speculation/rumour/conjecture etc(biggest offender is Danica's forum which is full of it).
Personally I would much rather a model comment on their activities rather than a whole load of other forum members who just visit other blogs/websites/forum garnering possibly erroneous or even fictitious information which then gets posted on here.And because I could see Carmen was obviously visiting and posting/thanking I hoped she would reply.She did,so fair play for that.Because after all as the model concerned she is going to know the answers to my post.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2009 22:51 by speedybert.)
27-11-2009 22:50
joskati Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone know when Carmen is next on?
08-12-2009 17:51
joskati Offline
Junior Poster

Carmen
Where art thou oh Carmen???
09-12-2009 18:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Carmen
(09-12-2009 18:33 )joskati Wrote:  Where art thou oh Carmen???

Set your alarm for 5.30am and you will find her. She apparently is no longer allowed to do nights!Huhannoyed
11-12-2009 08:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

a bit gutted that carmen wont be on nights now unless she leaves elite but so long as she is still on the channels im not bothered

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2009 13:37

Click here to watch Studio 66