Your remote control is fucked 0% 0 0%
Its not moaning, its freedom of speech 40.54% 15 40.54%
Other 2.70% 1 2.70%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Why watch a channel you dont like, then spend the next day moaning about it?

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Why watch a channel you dont like, then spent the next day moaning about it?
Great thread title, I'm guessing that the top two are the main reasons. For freeview only viewers, remember its free and is still better then nothing. For sky viewers, remember its free and is still better then nothing. Also, there is great variety across all the 900 channels. Something for everyone's taste. All the moaning is just going round in circles and I dont see an end in sight. This site is not just for perverts. lol. There are many decent people on here from all walks of life. Some intellectual and some not. Attacking the girls will make them not use the forum. That would be a loss in my opinion thats one of the reasons we are here, our appreciation of the Babe channels. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

A forum for me is a fun, lively place where people can enjoy a good banter with others.

11-07-2009 13:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Why watch a channel you dont like, then spent the next day moaning about it?
Hmmm...smcgill1888 having a moan about the moaners. Big Grin
11-07-2009 14:48
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont moan about the channels if there is one i dont like a particular night i dont watch it

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2009 15:52
deano Offline
Senior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:i dont moan about the channels if there is one i dont like a particular night i dont watch it
I mainly moan about a bad performance from a girl i like , for purely selfish reasons.
Bad performance less calls, no job , i then cant see her no more !!!
Bloody selfish of her really, lol,:Big Grin
11-07-2009 16:55
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

To quote Steve Hughes:

"Go and play with your girly tits, you f*cking f*g"

And

"Straight - it's the new Gay!"

*please see vid for explanation before you decide to partake of 1 of the options given in Smc's poll - it's comedy Big Grin

AND INCASE YOU DO GET OFFENDED AT COMEDY - WATCH HIS DISCUSSION OF BEING OFFENDED Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 23:54 by Sooky™.)
11-07-2009 23:43
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hmm if i moan about things which i do a lot. Wink its only to put my point accross but recently my moaning has gone down to a minimum or even close to zero I've learned i got nothing to moan about its only the babe channels and i'm cool with it but ofcom now theres a reason to moan laugh
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 23:58 by G@Z!.)
11-07-2009 23:57
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

TheWatcher Wrote:
El Minx Wrote:I totally agree, with the number of babe channels available you'd think that everyone could find something they like watching

We've only got 3 available on Freeview. Sad
You know the channel numbers
a) Tits out, but boring
b) Tits out + no tits out, could be better
c) No tits out, good if you like that sort of show

I know what you're saying about freeview and it would be great if a couple of the other key babe channels made themselves available on freeview, but I like a lot of the girls who appear on Babestation, Partyland and Party People. Unfortunately I've gone from a situation where I had all the channels to one where I can't even get freeview and rely on the web streams to catch my favourite girls which isn't ideal. but it'll do
12-07-2009 00:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Since i can't think of anything funny to say i will leave it up to steven williams and rhod gilbert

And i will leave you with the fantastic Matt routledge

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2009 00:29 by tsurugi.)
12-07-2009 00:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS