babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Ban Black Underwear!!!

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Ban Black Underwear!!!
I like black underwear.It doesn't really make a difference to me as long as it matches,top and bottom and is good quality underwear.
Paige wore black underwear the other night and the knickers were see through,you must have missed that show! Smile

Dreamlander
13-07-2009 19:15
Find all posts by this user
Atominist Offline

Black is slimming Smile
02-08-2009 05:10
M.A.C. Offline
Junior Poster

(13-07-2009 18:32 )silverknight Wrote:  Black underwear hides too much of that "all important detail" if you know what I mean, the producers of Babestation know what I'm talking about which is why the girls wear so much black! Black hides all minor details as it creates no shadows, unlike white and light pastel colours.

Lace is another method used for hiding detail.....the girls don't wear lace because it looks good!

You pay way too much attention to underwear lol, i'm to busy looking at their face, tits or ass. The only time I notice their underwear is when they seem to be getting a frontal wedgieSmile or when it's a bright colour because it's to distracting.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2009 14:54 by M.A.C..)
06-08-2009 14:51
SKINWIG Offline
Junior Poster

I wouldn't necessarily ban black underwear altogether , but personal preference is definitely WHITE , and it's gotta be a matching set if we're putting in requests ! Smile Also , sheer white lace top hold ups , that's what gets my blood circulating to ALL the right places Tongue

We shall defend our Island , whatever the cost may be , we shall fight on the beaches , we shall fight on the landing grounds , we shall fight in the fields and on the streets , we shall fight in the hills ; we shall never surrender ....

Sir Winston Churchill June 4 1940

God Bless
06-08-2009 17:26
Jammy-Jae Offline
Apprentice Poster

black underwear is the best by far, with red a close second...

i'm a big fan of ANY lacey underwear personally!

The Best: Tiffany, Jemma Jey, Amanda Randell, Reede Fox, Lolly Badcock, Camilla, Kandi, Lori, Kelly, Stevie, Jasmine, Rosie Lee & GEORGIE!
09-05-2010 02:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV