babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Another Boudoir Cockup

fatbiker Offline
Junior Poster

Another Boudoir Cockup
This Victoria had no phone until 06.15, I wasted my money yet again, the microphone was not working and their lighting had a shadow over her feet. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET ENOUGH LIGHTBULBS!!!!

Fat bikers bounce better

Muffin the Mule is not a criminal offence
14-07-2009 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

RE: Another Boudoir Cockup
fatbiker Wrote:This Victoria had no phone until 06.15, I wasted my money yet again, the microphone was not working and their lighting had a shadow over her feet. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET ENOUGH LIGHTBULBS!!!!
tell me about it.tried to call abbi at 6 ystdy and they kept trying to connect me to option 5,when abbi was available to speak,tried 3 times to get thru before having to give up,at the cost of 6 or 7 quid.i dont mind spending all my credit but i at least want to speak to my princess,btw we did get to speak in the end [twice]and what a lady,shes got me bedazzled.love ya abbs.xx
14-07-2009 15:54
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Thanx guys for posting this and if it helps abit I am listening and I have forwarded this link to mine and the other girls agent.

Hope we dont lose callers so this is why I have done it

:0)

p.s Fatbiker - Thanx for my calls today xxxx

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
18-07-2009 14:51
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

I am sick and fucking tired of the boudoir phone system.You call at the start of the show and the fuckers keep directing you to option 5 even thou the onscreen girl is available to chat,its just a fucking scam to get extra credit out of you.This is the 5th time they,ve done this to me,dont be suprised if i quit calling you dickheads,hope you do read this,sort it out
12-10-2009 18:14
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

ooooooohhhhhhhh hang bags out at dawn Mr West. Im scared. I now what the problem is I think. Abbi or the camera person didnt change the status to ready which means she couldnt except any calls. Its happened to me before thats why I alway change the status myself so I know I can recieve calls. Hope this helps. Maybe get abbi to change it herself in the future. Well the saying is if you want a job doing properly do it yourself
Hope your well xx
12-10-2009 18:37
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

not a scam then,yeah right,this mistake happens far to regular
12-10-2009 19:13
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

btw im well ,thanks for asking,how are you?x x
12-10-2009 19:25
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

sorry for the ranting off,im quiet really.
12-10-2009 20:33
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Its not a scam. I would be the 1st to say HONESTLY. It was up to Abbi or the MCR department to change the status before she goes live. As this is happened to me before I always do it myself to ensure that my callers can get through. Unfornutely we do not have our own production team. Ill say tomorrow to the camera lady that finishes at 6pm that there was a problem and it isnt the first time. Oh and youd be lucky if our bosses attually read this thread.
Im really well thank you but dont like to see our babies unhappy even if I am your number 1a hehehehehehehheheheheheh
I like this side of you. Go Steve Go steve xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-10-2009 22:26
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

When I was there I was always told that I had to wait for someone to log me in as I was new I did what I was told and went 20minutes without a call thinking Im shit but really no-one had changed it. I never been shown how to change it myself and told to leave it well alone.

I hope it sorts out hun as I see on these forums your a excellent tributer to the boudoir and the girlies are lovely.

Hey suzi :-) xxxx
12-10-2009 22:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV