GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

jemma jey new website

stev10 Offline
Junior Poster

jemma jey new website
Just wondered if anyone has joined and how much content is on there. Is it worth joining cos she is fucking hot. Wish she would do some boy/girl, that would get people flocking to her site
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2009 17:02 by stev10.)
15-07-2009 17:02
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

RE: jemma jey new website
Here's a link to Jemma's site - http://www.jemmajey.com/home.html

It looks great, I don't know what kind of content the site has though, as it's fairly new!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
16-07-2009 13:33
jason69 Offline
Senior Poster

I read her blog on her myspace http://www.myspace.com/jemmajey and that promises lots of hardcore solo and girl/girl with toys and oil. Going to see what she says when she is back from holiday but think I will join as it looks good and promises more than most the other girls. She is due back on babestation this weekend I think.
16-07-2009 21:04
firekind Offline

always amazed that women who won't do normal straight sex vids have no problem doing gay vids.
16-07-2009 21:17
david5970 Offline
Apprentice Poster

As I'm a Jemma fan, I just had to join.

Still obviously in it's infancy, but it has about 50 photo sets, and around a dozen videos up at the moment. The vid with her and Amanda getting naughty together on a bed may just be worth the subscription cost alone (well, it is for me anyway Smile ) Tantalisingly it's marked as part one!

Hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2009 23:47 by david5970.)
16-07-2009 23:47
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

Yip I agree part 2 should be on both our sites soon also and we have aranged a new date for our nxt video, we will be shooting on the 29th and I've promised a few of my members and fans to make it the dirtiest and filthiest girl girl u will ever cum across so any one wanting anything apecial done do blog on either my site or jemmas and we will be more than happy to sort it, I really can't wait to taste that sweet asshole of hers again but this time that slut will be getting more done to her that she thinks haha! Its also gona be a bondage style theme so keep ur eyes open xxxx
17-07-2009 08:24
david5970 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sounds better than good Amanda, although don't you say on your blog that it's on the 27th where here you say it's the 29th? Please don't get the dates mixed up and the shoot doesn't go ahead *cries*

Although if you are saying that the shoot starts on the 27th and ends on the 29th then that might be OK. Two solid days being naughty with Jemma would be heaven for me.... who am I kidding, she'd have me exhausted probably long before then LMAO
17-07-2009 13:00
JemmaJeyOfficial Offline
Junior Poster

Ha ha, agreed can't wait for my nexy shoot with Amanda! Things should get well dirty when we cuff each other up and have our wicked way.. and it means I can get my hands on that lil Scottish slut again Wink

Part 2 to our first video is up on my site and will be on Amanda's too. Things get very filthy with our double ended friend, tee hee!

Got loads of solo toy and oil fun on there too, some already on and others ready to be uploaded any day... I've made sure that all the video's are left full length as well, so I get to share them all with you from start to finish, which is what I wanted Smile

Anyway, I'll be blogging on the site every day, so hope to as many of you as poss on there soon.

Back on the show tomorrow... can't wait... have missed it!

JJ xx
17-07-2009 17:27
stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

hey jemma wolves boy have blogged on your site like i promised you see you tomorrow night on the show xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17-07-2009 17:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I may have to have a wee look on your blog Wink

17-07-2009 17:47
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles