Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Missing the party

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Missing the party
I often wonder if anyone else gets that horrible, gut-sinking, almost nauseous pang of disapointment when they learn they've missed some major action on the babeshows. The last time it happened to me was a couple of years ago. I'd returned from my holiday in France and checked the babe channel forum that was around at the time, only to read a post about Katie (forget her surname) who had been pulling her knickers to one side and parting her lips on the Essex Girls channel. She'd been doing it on and off from about 3am onwards (I was still on the coach coming back from Luton airport at that time). Someone had capped it and recorded it on their mobile phone, which kind of made it worse because I was able to see that the posts hadn't been exaggerating. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, i.e. at home, when Celeste decided to go commando on the dayshow, but I'd have been equally as gutted to have missed that one.

Any 'missed parties' for other members, and does it hurt as much for you as it does for me?
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2009 23:36 by StanTheMan.)
19-07-2009 23:34
Find all posts by this user
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Missing the party
Thanks to this forum and the people who contribute to it you need never miss a "party" again.
19-07-2009 23:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-07-2009 23:53 )oopnorth Wrote:  Thanks to this forum and the people who contribute to it you need never miss a "party" again.

I see your point, oopnorth, but watching the caps and clips (as appreciated as they are) will always be second best, and as I say, they only add to the disapointment that you missed it live.
20-07-2009 00:09
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Caps (images) definitely aren't the same. Not having Freeview, I was gutted to miss Amber's PP 3am shows. But the 25min downloadable clip that someone put up was pretty much as good as not missing it.

Most of the stuff I've got really pissed off about was the babe channel girls doing things I couldn't access, like when Sahara Shakur did a watersports/lesbian scene for the Adult Channel (I sat there watching the encrypted screen while that was on). Sad, I know.

That Essex girls section was Katie Kaliana (Katie Weale, now Katie Valentine on ch905/913 I think)? I think I've got that somewhere too.
20-07-2009 01:32
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I know exactly what you mean

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-07-2009 13:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Caps and videos are great but aren't the same as actually seeing something. Last week, when Holly returned to the night shows, I called in at like 9pm and once I was done, I stopped watching. I come on here later to find she was on for over and hour and got her amazing tits out!

Also, the whole PP 3am thing. I actually never saw that show at all, due to the time and my lack of Freeview.
20-07-2009 17:20
ukbicur Offline
Senior Poster

(20-07-2009 01:32 )Forum Style Wrote:  Caps (images) definitely aren't the same. Not having Freeview, I was gutted to miss Amber's PP 3am shows. But the 25min downloadable clip that someone put up was pretty much as good as not missing it.

Most of the stuff I've got really pissed off about was the babe channel girls doing things I couldn't access, like when Sahara Shakur did a watersports/lesbian scene for the Adult Channel (I sat there watching the encrypted screen while that was on). Sad, I know.

That Essex girls section was Katie Kaliana (Katie Weale, now Katie Valentine on ch905/913 I think)? I think I've got that somewhere too.

Does anyone have these type of clips, wish they would still do these things
21-07-2009 21:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-07-2009 01:32 )Forum Style Wrote:  Not having Freeview, I was gutted to miss Amber's PP 3am shows. But the 25min downloadable clip that someone put up was pretty much as good as not missing it.

Well I don't have freeview, and I don't even remember any talk of this PP 3am shows. What went on, exactly, Forum Style? Is that 25min clip still available anywhere?
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2009 21:47 by StanTheMan.)
21-07-2009 21:47
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

The clips of Amber's PP 3am show are on Page 4 of the "Party People clips - Past and present" thread, here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid146094

The clips pretty much speak for themselves. As for the Katie Kaliana stuff, I do have it converted to dvd, but I don't upload clips at the moment, just caps. I will eventually post clips, of all sorts of old stuff, but for now it's out of my hands. Apologies.
21-07-2009 22:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, Forum Style.

Now I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but what was so special about these PP 3am shows? I haven't watched any of the clips, but in that they're all on youtube I'm guessing they're not explicit. What exactly was it that you were so dissapointed to miss? They hardly look like they on the same level as Katie's gash flashes.

As I say, I don't want those comments to be seen as ungrateful in any way, I'm just intriqued as to what was so good about them?
21-07-2009 22:44
Thread Closed