Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shows have gotten too softcore

Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Shows have gotten too softcore
Has anyone else noticed that gradually over the past few months all of the babe shows seem to have toned down how expicit they are.The girls don't seem to be allowed to do many of the things that they used to.
They used to be allowed to kiss each other using tongues but now if they kiss they're lips barely even touch never mind their tongues.
They used to suck and lick each others nipples but not anymore.They can't even suck they're own.On Babestation the other night one of the girls started sucking her nipples and you could clearly see that she got told off by someone behind the camera as I could lipread her saying 'oops sorry' , she then stopped.
Remember when they used to stick they're hand down they're pants and play with themselves.Nowadays they can't even touch the front of they're pants.

The most explicit I remeber any of the shows being was SportXXXBabes.There was a girl on there called Crystal,who may still be there,she used to masturbate live on screen and actually ejaculated.One minute her pants would be dry the next they were soaking wet.The other girls even mentioned when they were on the mic that she squirted.I will say that that was way too explicit for free-to-view TV but its certainly a huge difference to what the shows are like now.
They also had that onscreen pixelation thing aswell and they used to have guys on there aswell with the girls screwing them from behind.They probably weren't really going at it but it looked like they were.

Also anyone remember the channel called Babestar where the girls actually got completely naked.I think Tammy and Jada from Sex Station were on that.

OK I think I've said enough you get my point.The channels have gotten way too clean lately I don't really know why.Now I'm not saying that they should go back to the way SportXXXBabes was because even I,who is very anti-censorship,thought that what they did there was too explicit for free to view TV.But they should at least let the girls do simple things like kiss each other and nipple sucking,thats hardly that explicit is it.The only show that seems to allow that now is Hotel Voyeur but I can't say I like that very much.

These are adult shows rated 18 and are in the adult section so why are they sanitising them so much?At the rate things are going in a few months they won't even be allowed to take their tits out anymore!!!!

What does everyone else think????
21-08-2008 01:13
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Shows have gotten too softcore
I totally agree with you headlesman, the shows are not the same any more, compared to how all the shows used to be they have become tame, not even worth calling it a 18 rated show. A lot of it is to do with ofcom who want the sexstations to either tone down or become pin protected. but you are right, the shows have just become boring now, i still check them out from time to time but its notthe same any more to tell you the truth.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-08-2008 01:37
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

If you were rating the shows based on what was on them nowadays they would only get a 15 rating not 18.They should definitly pin protect the channels so to let them get more explicit again ,I don't know why they haven't done it already its a good idea.
21-08-2008 01:47
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think the reason why there not keen on doing that is because they believe that they will lose views, i remember reading that some where. Its not as if there losing any now as its got some tame. Am not a 100 percent sure that if went pin protected that it would go hardcore. That channel 936, used to go pin protected after 10pm, you paid the £5.99 and for 2 hours you got a proper hardcore show and it was really good even for that short time. A few months later i paid for it and it was tame they would move the camera in a certain angle so you couldn't see anything and even when you did they were faking inserting toys into themselves so i gave up on it. The last heard they repeat the shows now and they still charge you £5.99 for it. I thought the live stream over the net would be a lot better as there's different rules but that ain't any better either.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-08-2008 02:19
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

When I said they should pin protect the shows I didn't mean that you would have to pay aswell.I meant that they should do what Sky Movies do where you have to enter your pin to watch.I would never pay to watch these shows it wouldn't be worth the money.
So the supposed hardcore shows have now become tamer aswell.By the sounds of it they seem to be exactly what you could see for free on sex station about a year ago.What a rip off eh.
21-08-2008 02:33
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I email them and even sky about why they couldn't pin protected like what you was saying with movie channels, the companies like sextstation never replied back and sky weren't really bothered in the answer that they gave me. They could easily pin protect the channels, but what i've noticed that there starting to do is use the the 3G service where you have to pay so see anything, the problem with the 3G service is you have to pay caught a lot for it, the picture quality ain't that good and some of the girls don't do certain things on there i.e some only do topless, some totally nude and some using toys all depends on what that model is comfortable with doing. I know sometimes they do have 3G shows on the like what that did with dani and amanda which ran from 10pm till 2am but you had to 5 pounds for 5 mins and something like 45 pounds for 30 mins. I think thats where there heading am afraid, am with you i miss the old days.

21-08-2008 02:47
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

£45 for 30 mins!!!!Who in their right mind would pay that you'd have to be mad..or rich.Theres not a chance I'd ever bother my ass with that 3G thing its hardly good value for that amount of money is it.
We can hope all we want but you're right they are most likely never going to go back to the way they used to be.
21-08-2008 03:09
admin. Offline
Administrator

Headlessman Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that gradually over the past few months all of the babe shows seem to have toned down how expicit they are.The girls don't seem to be allowed to do many of the things that they used to.

Ofcom have issued several fines to the babe channels for being too explicit, so they have had no choice but to tone things down. Since several channels have already been fined, they all need to be careful now to avoid any further action by Ofcom, who can not only fine them large amounts but also have the power to revoke a channel's licence to broadcast (something they have already done once).
21-08-2008 06:03
admin. Offline
Administrator

Headlessman Wrote:They should definitly pin protect the channels so to let them get more explicit again ,I don't know why they haven't done it already its a good idea.

Ofcom have already proposed that the babe channels become pin protected. They want to change the broadcasting code, so that all premium rate telephone shows (including even the Psychic channel) have to become pin protected or cease to broadcast completely.
21-08-2008 06:11
admin. Offline
Administrator

kalel76 Wrote:I think the reason why there not keen on doing that is because they believe that they will lose views, i remember reading that some where.

The babe channels have said that they will fight the proposed change to the broadcasting code, because they think that if they did become pin protected they could lose up to 90% of their viewers.
21-08-2008 06:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV