Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shows have gotten too softcore

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Shows have gotten too softcore
All am gonna say is thank god for skyplus dondoe lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
13-10-2008 21:25
Find all posts by this user
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

dondoe Wrote:Watched Hotel Voyeur last night and have to say lots of French kissing and G/G tit licking,quite a change..other channels take note

I'm amazed that they are still letting the girls kiss each other on Hotel Voyeur considering that when you look at the other channels the girls lips barely even touch.Thats about as hardcore I think we're going to see these days but those idiots at Ofcom will probably end up fining them for it soon and that will be the end of it.
14-10-2008 01:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah headlessman it won't be too long before ofcom notice that. To tell you the truth i don't watch the night time shows much any more, i just end up flicking through the channels and nothing is going on, i miss the old days when they did what ever they wanted. Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-10-2008 02:35
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Yes I don't watch them as much anymore either.I usually check to see who is on and if theres a girl that I like I'll probably stare at her for a while then get bored and turn the channel.They will never go back to the way they used to be thats for sure.
14-10-2008 03:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

too true mate, the live stream ain't that much better.

14-10-2008 03:50
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:too true mate, the live stream ain't that much better.

I don't agree with that, I think the live stream has it's good moments. It depends who's on of course.
15-10-2008 06:29
cherryryder Offline
Gone

its a joke! How can you not let girls kiss each other!? You see tongues on Eastenders but not a show which is purely about sex! Ofcom should have stopped Sonia and that black girl from kissing a couple of years back but not on these kinds of shows! pathetic
22-10-2008 16:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV