Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shows have gotten too softcore

admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Shows have gotten too softcore
kalel76 Wrote:I email them and even sky about why they couldn't pin protected like what you was saying with movie channels, the companies like sextstation never replied back and sky weren't really bothered in the answer that they gave me.

Sky don't want to allow the babe channels to become pin protected, as if they did and became harder shows they would be more competition for Sky's own pin protected adult channels (channel numbers 938-944). I'm not sure if there's any way that Ofcom can force Sky to offer these channels pin protection if they don't want to.
21-08-2008 07:38
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

If you ever watch one of the Sky "Adult Channels" and I use the word Adult losely,you'll find they are pretty tame....
The 900 phone channels...
I remember when these channels first started...if you got a flash of boob you were doing well...Then they got harder and harder,and peaked a couple of years back...Ofcom wants these channels removed,or at least pin protected,but pin protection doesn't mean the shows will be any harder than now..and if they charge to watch it will be the end of them...There are too many of them now,and I think there needs to be a little "cull" of these channels...and the girls move around on an almost daily basis,it's hard to remember which girl is on which channel...I think the old days of toys,nudity and full on kissing are sadly a think of the past,and even the chances of an Oops moment have gone as most girls now wear several pairs on knicks...thats why it's a joy to get a new girl who doesn't know all the tricksBig Grin
21-08-2008 12:36
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

sadly i think your right

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
21-08-2008 19:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

The days of those shows being hardcore.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-08-2008 20:26
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

I appreciate ofcom have a certain job to do but at the end of the day we are all adults. I think there's no nudity till about 10 o clock on these channels (when most young ones should be in bed anyway). I think the girls should be allowed to do what they are comfortable with as long as it doesn't go too far as it's still free tv. A change back to the great days of a few years ago should be perfectly acceptable. I mean it is late night tv and if people don't like seeing these sorts of channels there is one very easy thing they can do, get the remote control & don't tune in because no one forces people too watch them.

I like tuning in so keep going girls and push the boundries as far as possible.

Time for me to have a lie down as my rant is over!!
21-08-2008 21:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i totally agree with you stallion, am sick and tired of us being treated like kids.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-08-2008 21:45
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

FLASH THE GASH!

Those were the days.
21-08-2008 22:02
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Tell me about it, really miss those days.

21-08-2008 22:32
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

If the shows went back to the old format, girls getting fully naked etc, how many of the current girls do you think would be willing to do it? The likes of Dani O'neil we already know would, but what about the likes of Rachel Cole or Lola? Would we end up losing them because they wouldn't go that far?
22-08-2008 15:53
kps51 Offline
Junior Poster

Good point , but it would be nice to find out though Big Grin
22-08-2008 22:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV