Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shows have gotten too softcore

admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Shows have gotten too softcore
Headlessman Wrote:Do you mean that you would have to pay to watch these channels aswell or that you just enter your pin number to watch like Sky Movies?.Because if we had to pay to watch then they would most certainly lose more than 90% of viewers - me included.

Headlessman, the babe channels have asked Ofcom exactly the same question.

They told Ofcom that pin protection only makes sense when viewers are being asked to pay to watch. Since the babe channels are free to view, what is the point of pin protection?

If you don't want the adult section on Sky, you already have the option to block it anyway.
27-08-2008 18:18
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

JamesW Wrote:
Headlessman Wrote:Do you mean that you would have to pay to watch these channels aswell or that you just enter your pin number to watch like Sky Movies?.Because if we had to pay to watch then they would most certainly lose more than 90% of viewers - me included.

Headlessman, the babe channels have asked Ofcom exactly the same question.

They told Ofcom that pin protection only makes sense when viewers are being asked to pay to watch. Since the babe channels are free to view, what is the point of pin protection?

If you don't want the adult section on Sky, you already have the option to block it anyway.
If it went pin protected..
If parents didn't want their kids to watch,they would just withold the pin....paying for the channels wouldn't work,as the channels are right when they say most viewers flick through...
27-08-2008 18:26
admin. Offline
Administrator

Headlessman Wrote:But I don't really see what reason they would have to pin protect PsychicTV.Do Ofcom have a problem with premium rate telephone shows?

Yes they do.

According to Ofcom, premium rate telephone shows are not shows at all, they are just continual advertising.

Ofcom would like to change the broadcasting code so that channels are required to have "editorial content" or become pin protected.
27-08-2008 18:26
admin. Offline
Administrator

dondoe Wrote:If it went pin protected..
If parents didn't want their kids to watch,they would just withold the pin....paying for the channels wouldn't work,as the channels are right when they say most viewers flick through...

The channels are really adverts for premium rate telephone lines, which is what Ofcom have pointed out.

Asking viewers to pay to watch adverts isn't really on, even if the ads feature topless girls.

So if Ofcom forced the channels to become pin protected, whatever pin protection scheme was introduced would only make sense if it allowed the viewer to register for free.
28-08-2008 07:44
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

JamesW Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:If it went pin protected..

The channels are really adverts for premium rate telephone lines, which is what Ofcom have pointed out.

Asking viewers to pay to watch adverts isn't really on, even if the ads feature topless girls.

So if Ofcom forced the channels to become pin protected, whatever pin protection scheme was introduced would only make sense if it allowed the viewer to register for free.
Agreed....
28-08-2008 12:55
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Lets face it the hardcore days on these channels are over now, now you have there live streaming and 3G service. To see anything that is so called hardcore you have to pay through the nose to get to see anything and even then your not guaranteed to see anything hardcore. Even pin protecting the channels won't make any difference look at channel 936, that was pin protected and was really hardcore then one day it went softcore and its still pin protected. I have the hardcore shows on tape and i would put them on here to show you guys what i mean but i have no idea how to do it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-08-2008 15:53
firekind Offline

instead of wasting money phoneing these channels why not just rent one of the ladies for a shag? most of them are prostitutes and arent that expensive
30-08-2008 16:35
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

firekind Wrote:instead of wasting money phoneing these channels why not just rent one of the ladies for a shag? most of them are prostitutes and arent that expensive

Name,name's?????
30-08-2008 18:58
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I remember one night few years back Dani was on right through the night masturbating on the couch on tv main screen,i couldnt believe it was on freetv although it didnt last but it was definetly great tv
14-09-2008 23:28
mikepar Offline

Babestation got fined because a mother found her 15 yo son and his mates watching it and they were getting filthy just after they came on air at 9pm.

Other channels got scared as OFCOM threatened to make these channels encrypted which would lose them a lot of their audience.
09-10-2008 23:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV