clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Sexstationtv.com - Website (not the web show) comments

SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sexstationtv.com - Website not as good as it used to be
(22-10-2009 01:06 )indian19boy Wrote:  
(05-10-2009 13:40 )kenshin231sama Wrote:  I was thinking of joinning this site but I'm not too sure now. Is it worth the money to join?

The website is worth joining even if its just for the older stuff, truth be told as everyone here is saying the old web site was really good min of one update a day ant more likey or not a good one.. however this was when tammy, rio lee, kiera pharrell were around.

One more thing any one know why we cant pay via phone anymore??
Also in my opinion we should go back to two girls at one time one one the web show and the other on camchat and i dont mean that crappy camchat that appears on tv i mean the hardcore version.

Pay via phone??? For the website? I think it's easyer and more secure to pay online. We are trying to get the level of updates back up, however you are so right about the old stuff on there, it's awesome!

With the webshow comments we may well have two girls on for special shows. The webcam is still available hardcore with the at home babes. Maybe we'll get some of the webshow girls back on the hardcore webcam. Watch this space.

http://www.sexstationtv.com
22-10-2009 11:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
balza Offline
Junior Poster

(22-10-2009 11:25 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  With the webshow comments we may well have two girls on for special shows.

hope u will
22-10-2009 14:21
indian19boy Offline
Junior Poster

Quote:Pay via phone??? For the website? I think it's easyer and more secure to pay online. We are trying to get the level of updates back up, however you are so right about the old stuff on there, it's awesome!

With the webshow comments we may well have two girls on for special shows. The webcam is still available hardcore with the at home babes. Maybe we'll get some of the webshow girls back on the hardcore webcam. Watch this space.

Yeh man u used to be able to pay via your mobile i just thot it was easier yeh the home babes are good but obv not as good as the sexstation girls.
One more thing i read in a another thread is that when the webshow girls go on break one of the "tv girls" should make guest apperences just to fill in the time.
23-10-2009 01:06
TheDogg Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Sexstationtv.com - Website (not the web show) comments
Sorry to criticise but this site needs some new attention showing to it, because it seems at the moment there is none. Its not fair on the members like me... New updates are very rare now. Last update was 20th May!

The only worthwile thing about this site now is all the old content. I think thats all thats keeping members hanging on. Everyone can see the webshow for free and aslong as they want anyway so thats no advantage for members.

I don't know if its my computer, but I can't even view any of the videos anymore. They won't load. And I can't understand it cos my computer is completely up-to-date with flash player, java and everything else.

Can we start gettin some regular and good updates like the old days??? And maybe more than just a few models, cos the few updates that have happened this year seem to be mainly all the same few models... Some picture sets of Selena would be really good! I'm sure everyone agrees on that...

Im close to cancelling my membership 2bh at the moment, but i dnt wana if it can get back to how it used to be...
17-07-2010 12:23
andydoesdallas Offline
Sex Station

RE: Sexstationtv.com - Not as good as it used to be
(22-07-2009 23:42 )Django Wrote:  I agree with the Spycam, as its not worked for 5/6 weeks no one has told is here why its not in use anymore.

its because we cant set one up since we relocated. sorry. why would you wanna see us producers sat about or fannying with cams.

i have spoken

lord AndydoeSdallaS
17-07-2010 20:16
andydoesdallas Offline
Sex Station

(23-10-2009 01:06 )indian19boy Wrote:  Yeh man u used to be able to pay via your mobile i just thot it was easier yeh the home babes are good but obv not as good as the sexstation girls.
One more thing i read in a another thread is that when the webshow girls go on break one of the "tv girls" should make guest apperences just to fill in the time.

we're in a diff building

i have spoken

lord AndydoeSdallaS
17-07-2010 20:19

gemma hiles