michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average

Possible crotch shots?

jok1 Offline
Junior Poster

Possible crotch shots?
So I joined together a few clips from todays show. It looks as if Ms Bell left her underwear at home (check the attachment below). Can we get any confirmation on this?

Possible Kelly crotch shots

Enjoy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-07-2009 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Possible crotch shots?
Wouldn't surprise me if she did leave her knickers at home; she's done it before.

I think it's a blonde thing. The girl just forgets to wear any, or does she do it on purpose? Wink Hmmm...such a cock tease, and she knows it. shocked
22-07-2009 22:40
casbrown Offline

thanks kelly, you made my night x
22-07-2009 22:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bollocks! When I saw she was wearing tights (her last knickerless performance was when she wore tights, no knickers) I thought, umm, maybe I'll leave the video recording this. In the end I didn't bother because I couldn't be arsed waiting for a flash to see if it was likely, and convinced myself that even if we did get a flash, she'd be wearing knickers annoyed
22-07-2009 22:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-07-2009 22:22 )jok1 Wrote:  Can we get any confirmation on this?

Possible Kelly crotch shots

Enjoy

I don't think we need confirmation. Just watch the clip, it's pretty clear she isn't. Great spot, jok1

And what a coincidence too! This was a post I made in reply to Kalel, just a few hours ago:

(02-07-2009 17:11 )kalel76 Wrote:  the days of models wearing no knickers on the daytime shows has all but gone Sad.

Call me an optimist, but I wouldn't bank on that, kalel. As far as I'm aware, the only daytime knickerless performance to reach Ofcum HQ was Celeste's. And we've had about four to my knowledge.
22-07-2009 22:54
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

At about 5pm there was an upskirt shot and the cameraman quickly changed positions, so I wondered at the time if she was indeed knickerless. I was going to mention it on here, but didn't want to get people's hopes up!
22-07-2009 23:25
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I was thinking the same thing but didn't wish to mention cuz all videos like this seem to be taken down, but the truth is that Kelly's tights at the top were such a high denier that its impossible to tell, the signs were there, Kelly was very careful getting up and sitting down most of the time but only Kelly will know for sure!

The caps here are taken from the last vid I posted of her and are the best shots of the day relating to this subject and are still inconclusive!

(This post was last modified: 22-07-2009 23:35 by Bluearmy71.)
22-07-2009 23:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-07-2009 23:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  

The caps here are taken from the last vid I posted of her and are the best shots of the day relating to this subject and are still inconclusive!

But surely the little landing strip of pubes you can cleary see in the clip are the best giveaway.
23-07-2009 00:32
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I'm thrilled to hear that Mrs Bell decided to make a sequel to Commando.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-07-2009 01:51
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(23-07-2009 00:32 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(22-07-2009 23:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  

But surely the little landing strip of pubes you can cleary see in the clip are the best giveaway.

What you are understanding to be Kelly's "clearly" seen landing strip I interpreted as just the seam around the crotch of the tights, going on the presumption that Kelly does have pubic hair ie doesn't shave/wax what ever method she uses, if it is her landing strip its the longest, thinnest one in the world!

Like I said the signs were there that it may have been but it still remains inconclusive, there is no write or wrong, we all see things differently and for me there was just not enough there to say yes Kelly had no knickers on today!

(This post was last modified: 23-07-2009 08:03 by Bluearmy71.)
23-07-2009 05:10

michelle thorne