babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

Web stream is back

Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Web stream is back
A couple of things, sorry Ireland - we just cocked up, ill get that sorted for you ASAP, cant have you missing out. As for the UK feed it was just costing us too much and we wern't seeing the return we needed to pay the girls (They do have rent to pay and mouths to feed as well).

Basicly you were all freeloading and watching, but nobody was calling (There were the odd few, and to them we say thank you). Yes running the webshow from Thailand is alot cheeper, but the number of calls still dosn't cover its costs.

Now we want to provide you with the best we can, but nothing is free - so come up with some better ideas and we will look at them. Untill then I give you Thai Booty. We realy want to diliver a good value product, and your constructive input is very much appreciated.

Here are some ideas we have had - we charge you £1.00 per day to watch (but only if you watch) and we put the telephone line on an 0845 local call rate number.

We charge you £3.00 a week to watch anythime, for as long as you like, and charge 25p per minute to talk to the girls.

We charge you £5.00 a month to watch anytime, for as long as you like, and charge you 50p per minute to talk to the girls.

If I can get any of these to work, ill bring back the UK shows as well - 2 feeds for the same price.

Lets all be grown up and figure out how we, the girls and you can all win.

All The Best

HOF
30-07-2009 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(30-07-2009 23:20 )Hofmiester Wrote:  A couple of things, sorry Ireland - we just cocked up, ill get that sorted for you ASAP, cant have you missing out. As for the UK feed it was just costing us too much and we wern't seeing the return we needed to pay the girls (They do have rent to pay and mouths to feed as well).

Basicly you were all freeloading and watching, but nobody was calling (There were the odd few, and to them we say thank you). Yes running the webshow from Thailand is alot cheeper, but the number of calls still dosn't cover its costs.

Now we want to provide you with the best we can, but nothing is free - so come up with some better ideas and we will look at them. Untill then I give you Thai Booty. We realy want to diliver a good value product, and your constructive input is very much appreciated.

Here are some ideas we have had - we charge you £1.00 per day to watch (but only if you watch) and we put the telephone line on an 0845 local call rate number.

We charge you £3.00 a week to watch anythime, for as long as you like, and charge 25p per minute to talk to the girls.

We charge you £5.00 a month to watch anytime, for as long as you like, and charge you 50p per minute to talk to the girls.

If I can get any of these to work, ill bring back the UK shows as well - 2 feeds for the same price.

All The Best

HOF

good luck with your "ideas"
but i think i will stick with sexstation.tv
31-07-2009 00:18
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

(30-07-2009 23:20 )Hofmiester Wrote:  A couple of things, sorry Ireland - we just cocked up, ill get that sorted for you ASAP, cant have you missing out. As for the UK feed it was just costing us too much and we wern't seeing the return we needed to pay the girls (They do have rent to pay and mouths to feed as well).

All The Best

HOF

I had a txt msg from Babeworld.tv telling me to watch tonight as the web stream was going to be back and ruder than ever, so imagine my disapointment when i got a grainy picture of a girl I never seen before and she is only topless and just laid there doing nothing. We all appreciate these free live feeds but don't mislead me please.

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
31-07-2009 02:04
x Camilla Rocks My Socks x Offline
Junior Poster

Could someone please tell me who is on the freeview channel tonight??

heres hoping its Camilla **fingers crossed** Smile

If there is one thing life has taught me... it is that breathing is very important.
31-07-2009 02:08
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

(30-07-2009 23:20 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Basicly you were all freeloading and watching, but nobody was calling (There were the odd few, and to them we say thank you). Yes running the webshow from Thailand is alot cheeper, but the number of calls still dosn't cover its costs.

HOF

I take exeption to this statement HOF, Freeloading is not a term you should be using when the website talks of us as having the opportunity to watch the live feed free of charge. I don't know how YOU run YOUR business (if that is indeed the case), but in this economic climate you would be best served to lower your rates to generate more interest.

If you were stood in front of two shops and they both sold the same products with the only difference being that one charged twice as much as the other, which one would you go into?

Thats right!

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
31-07-2009 02:21
babemagnet Offline
Senior Poster

i think the reason babeworld are lossing out is because sex station is much cheapeer and i prefer the girls on sex station online too. although your offering these new deals sex station will still be cheaper.
01-08-2009 00:07
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

I hear you loud and clear!!! I didn't mean to insult anybody by using the word 'freeloading' - what I was trying to say, is that whilst we are all suffering with the current ecanomic situation, i still have to be able to cover my costs. Im not interested in a profit at the moment, just want to keep the business ticking over, and the girls in employment - thats it. But I cant do that if nobody wants to call.

I will seriously look at dropping the price for the web feed, and will sort out the performance of the Thai girls, they are still being paid to perform, and if they are not - then i will sort that out.

Best Regards

HOF
01-08-2009 00:55
p1sh05 Offline

(30-07-2009 23:20 )Hofmiester Wrote:  te number.

All The Best

HOF

I'd only pay money to view content if the stream quality improved 100% when viewing in full screen mode. I do understand that an improved camera would need to be purchased, and bandwith costs would rise, so it is kind of a catch22 situation.

The only problem with the girls is that some only really reveal the top half and are very shy about unveiling their bottom half.. I think in recent days I've only seen one girl actually play with her pussy, so for "us" to phone up we'd prefer all the girls to be more 'open' if you catch my drift Wink
12-08-2009 13:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV