Banned

RE: This is how you do it.....
[Image: 095.jpg]
24-07-2009 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Ha-seems I have a few not seen before not hitting the ty button! Cheers Guys.

Actually for me I don't really care like I dont for the reps either-BUT!!

A lot of people add pics & vids here & the videos are very time consuming, some may record for hours to catch a nip slip for you, they edit-host it somewhere & then post it for you to see.

This was highlighted to me when a few have posted clips of me & I saw the effort going in. I was & am very grateful!

Yet I have seen clips posted & just the odd same few hit up the Thanks.

So please, next time you see a clip or a 'great find' of pics someone posts, hit the thanks button-it means a lot!

So remember-see a vid you like-hit the Thanks.

You're not alone. I know for a fact many of the girls view here & a lot have joined too. So girls-please take a min to say thanks to the guys here for their efforts, its these people that keep us where we are.

Thank you!

Kells xx

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
24-07-2009 09:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

Just follow the instructions.Smile
free image host

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
24-07-2009 10:24
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(24-07-2009 09:15 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Ha-seems I have a few not seen before not hitting the ty button! Cheers Guys.

Actually for me I don't really care like I dont for the reps either-BUT!!

A lot of people add pics & vids here & the videos are very time consuming, some may record for hours to catch a nip slip for you, they edit-host it somewhere & then post it for you to see.

This was highlighted to me when a few have posted clips of me & I saw the effort going in. I was & am very grateful!

Yet I have seen clips posted & just the odd same few hit up the Thanks.

So please, next time you see a clip or a 'great find' of pics someone posts, hit the thanks button-it means a lot!

So remember-see a vid you like-hit the Thanks.

You're not alone. I know for a fact many of the girls view here & a lot have joined too. So girls-please take a min to say thanks to the guys here for their efforts, its these people that keep us where we are.

Thank you!

Kells xx

Heart it! x
24-07-2009 11:00
rover Offline

Nearly 14,000 members on this forum and only a few of them know how to show there appreciation by pressing the thanks button.bladewave It's amazing how just one press of the button can make the people who post vast amounts of clips pics and video's on this forum feel appreciated for all there hard work and effort.
So go on press that button make a poster happy...............you know you want to.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
24-07-2009 11:35
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Kelly i will push any buttons you want me to babe!!!!! I like the girls that do that little bit extra to keep in touch with your fans and you are top of the league!! Keep being a good girl because if you are bad i may have to put you over my knee and aaannndd aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD oh shit!!!Sad
24-07-2009 11:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. need i go on. absolutely stunning pics kelly more please

ps are you okay socatoa lol

kelly interacting with her fans and appreciating them is why im a big kelly fan for several years and will continue to do so

Piper Niven Superfan
24-07-2009 15:31
Aydon Offline
Vallery Summers Fan

Whats the big deal
Every time someone hits thanks it sends a quid to your bank account or something?
lol jokes
29-07-2009 18:08

michelle thorne