Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Watch four babe shows at the same time!

archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Watch four babe shows at the same time!
(03-08-2009 00:18 )walter.neff Wrote:  In meantime, any feedback welcome. Is this useful to anyone? Or am I just wasting my time?

Keep up the good work walter, your effort is appreciated (well it is by me anyway). Yours, archie.
03-08-2009 07:49
Find all posts by this user
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

great idea, thanks - any chance of adding The Pad to the options though? I don't have Sky so would love to see more of Emma Spellar when she's on

the Bang Babes stream hasn't been working for me for a few days now Sad
03-08-2009 11:32
flavid Offline
Senior Poster

(03-08-2009 00:18 )walter.neff Wrote:  OK - here work in progress on the latest version. Create as many player windows as you like - choose any webstream - move - resize - max to full screen.

This is not finished - plenty of bugs to iron out - also only tested in FireFox so far.

I will post definitive version soon.

In meantime, any feedback welcome. Is this useful to anyone? Or am I just wasting my time?

great work thanks
03-08-2009 17:18
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe this could be put up on the site somewhere. Is it feasible to have it here?
04-08-2009 19:29
walter.neff Offline
Junior Poster

(04-08-2009 19:29 )elgar1uk Wrote:  Maybe this could be put up on the site somewhere. Is it feasible to have it here?

Let me get the bugs ironed out and I will ask for a sticky. Should be done in a day or so. Thanks all for the feedback
04-08-2009 20:39
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for all your work on this to date Walter! Just noticed this thread so apologised for some late feedback!

You've obviously put some thought into this and hopefully you'll be successful with your efforts! My thought was as mentioned previously regarding both the bandwidth and rendering overheads (CPU, memory, graphics card etc.), have or could you consider the option for 'monitoring' which would allow the individual feeds to freeze whilst cycling around the other feeds which have been configured to display. Say allow perhaps 30 secs per feed to allow the connection to be established and then freeze the frame and move onto the next one!

This suggestion may initially sound a little unusual, but would perhaps satisfy those who would monitor to see who's on where and when. However my thought is that it would reduce a users 'overheads' and keep a display which could facilitate a larger selection of feeds but without the necessity for either an ultra high spec machine or a broadband package that has unlimited bandwidth. I think we need to be careful that no one gets hassle from their ISP to either upgrade their package or be terminate for exceptional usage etc.

Perhaps others may like to comment and add their thoughts!
05-08-2009 00:20
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2009 20:39 )walter.neff Wrote:  Let me get the bugs ironed out and I will ask for a sticky. Should be done in a day or so. Thanks all for the feedback

Maybe the page itself could be installed on the site?
05-08-2009 07:57
walter.neff Offline
Junior Poster

(05-08-2009 00:20 )Trevor Wrote:  Thanks for all your work on this to date Walter! Just noticed this thread so apologised for some late feedback!

You've obviously put some thought into this and hopefully you'll be successful with your efforts! My thought was as mentioned previously regarding both the bandwidth and rendering overheads (CPU, memory, graphics card etc.), have or could you consider the option for 'monitoring' which would allow the individual feeds to freeze whilst cycling around the other feeds which have been configured to display. Say allow perhaps 30 secs per feed to allow the connection to be established and then freeze the frame and move onto the next one!

This suggestion may initially sound a little unusual, but would perhaps satisfy those who would monitor to see who's on where and when. However my thought is that it would reduce a users 'overheads' and keep a display which could facilitate a larger selection of feeds but without the necessity for either an ultra high spec machine or a broadband package that has unlimited bandwidth. I think we need to be careful that no one gets hassle from their ISP to either upgrade their package or be terminate for exceptional usage etc.

Perhaps others may like to comment and add their thoughts!

Trevor,

Thats a good feature. Not everyone wants to watch multiple streams - some want to watch one stream in the foreground and monitor other streams to see who is on.

Unfortunately that's not possible to do in a single client-side javascript file because of the way flash video embeds work. I can do that in a full blown Windows application. After I am done on this one, I may start a Windows app. Then I can also do other neat features:
  • Single click to take screenshot and save to disk
  • Set to automatically take screenshots - say every few seconds or minutes
  • Single click to record stream to disk
  • Set to auto record for duration

Now the real uber feature is to automatically recognise which babe is on and start recording. You can do this by incorporating a face-mining library. But hey that all gonna take some time and I gotta hold down a day job too.
05-08-2009 23:18
walter.neff Offline
Junior Poster

I'm nearly done now. Attached is the latest version. You guys could help out by letting me know if it is all working OK in Internet Explorer 7 or 8. If you are using IE6 - then you need to get an upgrade.

Also I think I have all the streams there are. I have been through the two sticky threads that list them and also researched online. Does anyone know of any missing streams?
05-08-2009 23:22
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I love it when techno geeks put their skills to good use, thanks walter
05-08-2009 23:25
Thread Closed