Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Scarlett on PP

cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Scarlett on PP
Did anyone else just see a girl called Scarlett on Party People? Is she new, as I've never seen her before. I think she looked a bit like Elisha Cuthbert from certain angles and seemed to have an impressive rack.
She was falling out of her top and had a couple of slips, I hope Bluearmy was watching Wink
I'm afraid I haven't got any caps, hopefully she'll be on again later.
24-07-2009 16:38
Find all posts by this user
bfctrimmtrab Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Scarlett on PP
Yeah, I was only registering here while she was on - absolutely stunning. Her tits must have fallen out about 20 times in 10 minutes... that poor top didn't stand a chance!

Shame no one else clocked her as she was a total cracker but was only on for ten minutes or so. I assume she was pulled off camera for the above 20 reasons?
24-07-2009 19:23
Shandy Offline

if she's new, then its either just a test stint. they tend to stick them on for short periods whilst easing them in, sometimes you get girls that only appear once then never again
24-07-2009 19:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2009 19:23 )bfctrimmtrab Wrote:  Yeah, I was only registering here [/align]while she was on - absolutely stunning. Her tits must have fallen out about 20 times in 10 minutes... that poor top didn't stand a chance!

Shame no one else clocked her as she was a total cracker but was only on for ten minutes or so. I assume she was pulled off camera for the above 20 reasons?

Hi there. Yes I was watching her at work on the webstream which kept freezing! She came on at 4.00 ;Jasmine stayed behind to introduce her. Cleo was there as well. Then Scarlett was on for about 20 minutesish and shared the screen with Cleo who stayed on after about 4.40 when Scarlett had come off. BUT I thought I'd take a chance and phoned Scarlett AND GOT THROUGH!!!! My first time talking to a babe! She was so easy to talk to and very natural. She said that she would only be on for a few minutes as it was her very first day. I said that she looked lovely and was doing well and "by the way your nipple fell out a few times".She then said "Oh I'm sorry" and I said don't worry it was lovely! She was so easy to talk to and very friendly and told me to look out for her again in a few days time. Are all girls this friendly? I dont usually watch daytime shows (work gets in the way!) but am glad the timing worked out perfectly yesterday. So I think the dress might have hastened her departure but that she would only have done a few minutes anyway. BUT has anyone out there got a vid snatch of her PLEASE as I could not keep/record the segment at work discretely from my PC? If so a lot of people would be very pleased : I would be anyway! Thanks if possible.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2009 17:06 by Big Boobies.)
25-07-2009 17:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV