Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Tory plans for Ofcom

greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

RE: Tory plans for Ofcom
It's a new government so there will be the usual public , and leaked , statements of intent , just to keep the "party faithful" happy.
The majority of such statements will come to nothing.

Grey
15-05-2010 17:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2010 07:14 )posty Wrote:  Well Lynne Featherstone has been appointed Under Secretary of State for Equalities and wants to ban page 3 from The Sun newspaper.
Things may have just got a bit darker.

It'll never happen, there's nothing to worry about, the new con-dem government won't want to appear as though their priority is focused on this nonsense when the country is so fucked up. Having said that, if she can't get at Page3 maybe she'll go for bigger fish (?)

These stupid women pushing their own pathetic agendas under the banner of equality and rights really piss me off. They aren't the slightest bit concerned with the equality and rights of the woman who freely choose to appear on Page3 etc.

On a similar note, I hear that the Miss England competition has banned the swimwear round... it's a beauty competition for feck's sake, that's why the girls are there. Sigh.
15-05-2010 19:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

page 3 wont be banned. its been going 40 years now and has survived numerous attempts to be banned. also the tories wont want to lose the sun's suppport

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2010 19:42
posty Offline
Junior Poster

(15-05-2010 14:35 )BigBen Wrote:  Also the sun is a massive coperation newspaper there is no way they would take that kind of poilcy lying down. They would kick up a huge media shit storm, hire the most expensive baristors on the planet and take a case to the court of human rights on civil liberties and freedom of expression grounds.

Jesus calm down man. do you think the banning off a topless woman in a newspaper is a breach of human rights ?

No one wants to see an end to Page 3 but do you really think Mr Murdoch will spend millions of pounds in court fighting over two nipples.

Lynne has been on about this for years, so its not just a leak for the public benefit, she's a tyrant when it comes to equality, just join her facebook profile or her web page and you will see what i mean. had lots of chit chat's with her over the last few months when we were outside the whittingdon hospital trying to stop it being closed.

Sophia lares is a caribbean Queen.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 00:40 by posty.)
16-05-2010 00:34
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(16-05-2010 00:34 )posty Wrote:  
(15-05-2010 14:35 )BigBen Wrote:  Also the sun is a massive coperation newspaper there is no way they would take that kind of poilcy lying down. They would kick up a huge media shit storm, hire the most expensive baristors on the planet and take a case to the court of human rights on civil liberties and freedom of expression grounds.

Jesus calm down man. do you think the banning off a topless woman in a newspaper is a breach of human rights ?

No one wants to see an end to Page 3 but do you really think Mr Murdoch will spend millions of pounds in court fighting over two nipples.

Lynne has been on about this for years, so its not just a leak for the public benefit, she's a tyrant when it comes to equality, just join her facebook profile or her web page and you will see what i mean. had lots of chit chat's with her over the last few months when we were outside the whittingdon hospital trying to stop it being closed.

Lol do you know how much money he makes off selling newspapers just because girls get there tits out in the sun. Of course he would spend millions fighting a case like that because he gains it all back ten fold over from all the papers he sells off the back of page 3. Yes it is a breach of civil liberties and freedom of expression, I didnt say breach of human rights I said the court of human rights as that would be the court to hear the case.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
16-05-2010 15:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well said big ben and i fully agree with all that you have said.Page 3 is somewhat of a british institution so definitely it would not be allowed to be banned without any fight and i too think it would go all the way to the courts.
It is indeed an infringement of civil liberties and all these do gooders trying to ban things such as page 3 would be better spending their time on more important political issues rather than girly pics in a paper which do brighten up peoples day and i myself am a sun reader and looking at page 3 has not harmed me in any way.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 16:06 by gunflash10.)
16-05-2010 16:05
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Just another point to add on a lighter note Lynne Featherstone is a moron that needs a big cock right up her arse. Who does she think she is Mary Whitehouse reborn?

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
16-05-2010 20:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 20:50 )BigBen Wrote:  Just another point to add on a lighter note Lynne Featherstone is a moron that needs a big cock right up her arse. Who does she think she is Mary Whitehouse reborn?
Yes big ben but would you be willing to give it to her up her arse?Perhaps a good anal session would cure her of her idiotic stance on minor issues such as the publishing of topless girlie pics in a tabloid newspaper and refocus her efforts on the more important political matters she was elected for and to address.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

16-05-2010 21:27
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Further to my last post i just googled lynne featherstone and brought up a pic of her and she is a little on the hard faced side for me to give it too her up the ass so big ben i will leave that somewhat dubious task to yourself.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 21:33 by gunflash10.)
16-05-2010 21:32
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(16-05-2010 21:32 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Further to my last post i just googled lynne featherstone and brought up a pic of her and she is a little on the hard faced side for me to give it too her up the ass so big ben i will leave that somewhat dubious task to yourself.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Haha no problem sounds like a paper bag job then. Ill just have her bent over and give it to her rough.

16-05-2010 21:38