clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Bangbabes 3?

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Bangbabes3
wot channel is it on?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
29-09-2008 21:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Channel 959 and its exactly the same as the other two channels

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-09-2008 21:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

As suggested guys this is a disappointment. You'd think they'd come up with something a bit more racy. What happened to the good old days when if they received enough texts they would "flash the gash" and every night about 1 minute before encryption all the girls that had been on that night sat on the edge of the bed and flashed their gash for about 20 secs. Censorship has fucked these channels up and made them nothing more than a titty fest.
29-09-2008 23:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

totally agree kennym.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-09-2008 00:05
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I don't really see the point of another Bangbabes but at least its slightly different because they have it in the Office Babe studio.But why the hell is it called Ape Channel??
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2008 01:21 by Headlessman.)
30-09-2008 00:44
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I just think its a waste of time, i hate to say this but i think theres too many of these channels on there and on top of which none are offering anything different, i don't blame the models on there because of this, plus i know its hard for them to do anything different because of ofcom, its just that to me there all the same.

30-09-2008 01:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I just think its a waste of time, i hate to say this but i think theres too many of these channels on there and on top of which none are offering anything different, i don't blame the models on there because of this, plus i know its hard for them to do anything different because of ofcom, its just that to me there all the same.

Tricky one this as they now have three channels but the babe count hasn't actually gone up yet so whereas they had maybe 4 or 5 working a shift they seem to have the same number just spread across three channels instead.
30-09-2008 09:38
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think it's just an attempt to keep up with Cellcast on the amount of channels they have.....but unless they bring in new "Talent" not really much good to the punters...
30-09-2008 13:55
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

[/size]When will these girls stop taking the piss they never do anything you ask not just on this station but all of them also I know they have to tease but what's with the two pair of panties all the time perhaps I expect to much for £1.50 per min during our credit crunch times.CoolCoolCool

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
30-09-2008 21:00
bristolian Offline
Junior Poster

FTG! FTG!
30-09-2008 21:21

gemma hiles