Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Do we spend to much?

al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Do we spend to much CASH?
I called Stephanie Menet(a little fox by the way) on the early bird today,
all i said was hello and she said "hello Robbie how are you?" Now don't get me wrong it's great that she recognized me, but fuck i must of done some cash to get to that stage......Surprised How much do you guy's endulge per month? I bet Orange fucking love me Rolleyes

...........................Cool

28-07-2009 18:25
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Do we spend to much CASH?
(28-07-2009 18:25 )al4 Wrote:  How much do you guy's endulge per month? I bet Orange fucking love me Rolleyes

Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Not a penny. And it would be the same answer if I was a multi-millionaire. One pound bastard fifty to babble away to some bird you don't know and will never meet??
29-07-2009 18:36
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's phonesex Stan, it's different than just 'babbling away'.

Last month my bill was particularly big as I vowed it'd be my last month of calling these shows. It was in the region of £300. Previous to that, it's usually around £150 or so, that's including VAT, my £30 line rental etc. I can afford it but anytime that I don't have an erection, I know I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. It's just that when I DO have an erection, it's pretty hard to resist. Wink
29-07-2009 19:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(29-07-2009 19:32 )Scotsman Wrote:  It's phonesex Stan, it's different than just 'babbling away'.

Last month my bill was particularly big as I vowed it'd be my last month of calling these shows. It was in the region of £300. Previous to that, it's usually around £150 or so, that's including VAT, my £30 line rental etc. I can afford it but anytime that I don't have an erection, I know I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. It's just that when I DO have an erection, it's pretty hard to resist. Wink

£300 quid is far too much mate, is it really worth it? my worst was £30 a night for 3 weeks straight! got into a bit of financial difficulties after that! lol
A bit of advice from the lovely miss Atkinson stopped my spending for a while Cool
29-07-2009 19:42
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

I dont spend more than I can afford, mainly cos if Im calling I use a PAYG. I'll use my contract for texts, just cos it easier than swapping SIMs backwards & forwards. I never really text/called all that much, but in the last month or so Ive been texting a bit more (I blame ToyaHeartTongue) & phoned in 4 times (I blame ToyaHeart again & ScarletHeart), & stupidly I used my contract for a couple. My phone bill came in at just under £100, which on top of my PAYG means Ive spent easily over £100. I can afford it, but thats alot of money.

If the question was 'is it worth the cost?' then yes AND no. No because thats £100+ that I could have spent on something constructive, or even getting laid with a real woman! Tongue £1.50 a min or text almost seems like a tax on the bored, turned on & lonely at times. But it becomes worth it when ToyaHeart reads my text & I get that little giggle. And the money 'wasted' queuing to get through is worth it when I say hi to ToyaHeart & her face lights up. I spoke to her in her shower stint, & I never tire of watching the part of the vid where she realises its me. That look is worth the money alone. Heart Heart Heart
29-07-2009 19:58
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I know fans who've spent well over £3000 and one guy who spent at least £8000 over maybe a year.

I must have spent up near £800 to £1000 altogether since mid 2007. I had to knock it on the head with ringing Emma D over the last few months as I just can't afford it. Shame cos she's lovely to chat with. Interesting a funny.

the difference between these certain people's totals and that of the present customer base is that the majority was spent while Party People was a clean chat line.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
29-07-2009 20:17
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

I think "is it a waste of money"...........yes.
Then i think "Did i have fun"...........yes
Then i think " What the hell we're only here for a visit,so make the most of it".
Ok so £1.50 per min is way over the top but if i've the horn and fancy a bit of phone sex with a fit as fuck babe, then fuck it why not?.........Wink

..........................................Cool

29-07-2009 20:28
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

I was considering starting a poll a while back to see how much people spend on average per month on these shows, but thought they would'nt want to divulge that sort of information. Looks like I was wrong! Big Grin
I wasn't sure what to put as the different options, but my guess of £250+ as the highest amount would have been popular judging by the posts so far eek
I feel guilty when I spend a fiver (I only ever listen in), but I'm on PAYG and on a low income. I'm sure I'd spend more if I had the money. Although I prefer to 'waste' my money on other things. Like beer.
29-07-2009 21:57
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

See I KNOW it isn't worth and I always tell myself to cut down or stop doing it or whatever but it really has become like an addiction. When I'm horny and watching these babes, I sometimes find it extremely hard to hold back and not call them.

The bills wouldn't be nearly as high if there weren't annoying things that happened like getting cut off, babes going on their break etc. Like if I call someone and then they go on their break right before I get through, I try calling someone else 'cause I get in the mindset that I HAVE to call someone now that I've tried. Can end up waiting in line for ages, calling back, still waiting etc. and it really runs up the bill before you even get to have a good call.
29-07-2009 22:09
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

The whole queuing thing is what pisses me off too. Only the British would form an orderly queue to masterbate. And pay for the pleasure too. Part of the reason Ive been calling more recently is that Ive gotten over my 'curse'. It was almost a running joke that I would never get a piece of night time ToyaHeart. Every time Id ring Id get stuck behind someone in the queue til my cred ran out, or she'd go on break before Id get thru, or Id get thru then my signal dies. All that wasted money!
29-07-2009 22:25
Thread Closed