Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

New Set for Hotel Voyeur Ch 963

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Set for Hotel Voyeur Ch 963
(30-07-2009 09:14 )tammy Wrote:  also guys how do i set a profile pic under my name???

You need to go to this page http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=avatar , click 'choose file' and locate the picture you want to use, on your PC. The photo needs to be quite small - less than 20 kb and no more than 110x110 pixels.

Here's a site where you can resize your picture to the required dimensions. http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Or if the avatar you want to use is online then just enter the URL in the 'Avatar URL' box instead. There's a site here with lots of online avatars to choose from. http://gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-07-2009 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Well, you can be blonde inside. Smile

But there are a lot of people that don't know how to set a profile picture... so... Smile

(30-07-2009 09:14 )tammy Wrote:  also guys how do i set a profile pic under my name??? soozz to b blonde!!! well not that i am ne more...... lets not get started on that thou

brunette forever haha xxxxxx
30-07-2009 19:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be now that the bar set is on Ch914 and Ch 956 and that they are using the usual set for Channel 963.
31-07-2009 21:55
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I must say the new set is a step forward and it has a sexy feel to it roll on hotel voyeur.Big Grin
03-08-2009 20:48
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To be honest i don't like it, I've even stopped ranging & watching the show because of the new set plus Morgan's been wearing net bottoms for over 2 weeks, Sorry but i find net outfits a turn of Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-08-2009 21:20
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(03-08-2009 21:20 )Tintin Wrote:  To be honest i don't like it, I've even stopped ranging & watching the show because of the new set plus Morgan's been wearing net bottoms for over 2 weeks, Sorry but i find net outfits a turn of Sad

hi tintin.

they are tights, and i wear them as i do get lots of special requests, but i dont wear them all the time and def not for the last 2 weeks. i def dont wear them all my shifts at weekend to give variety. sorry that you dont like them, different horses for different courses and all that
morgan x x
04-08-2009 12:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(04-08-2009 12:26 )morgan Wrote:  hi tintin.

they are tights, and i wear them as i do get lots of special requests, but i dont wear them all the time and def not for the last 2 weeks. i def dont wear them all my shifts at weekend to give variety. sorry that you dont like them, different horses for different courses and all that
morgan x x

Hey Morgan big kisses to you Smile. Sorry i shouldn't of said 2 weeks i thought it was, It must of been near a week or more I've seen you wear them not just the weekend.

I wish i was as hung as a horse hehe.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 15:30 by SirAssAlot.)
04-08-2009 12:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I checked through my sky+ as i recorded a bit of it, the last time you were on without tights or nets was Monday the 20th of July so i was right it was over 2 weeks Big Grin Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 21:58 by SirAssAlot.)
04-08-2009 16:25
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I have a pole you girls can dance around You's can even sit on it if you like. I promise I'll not say no Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2009 16:35 by SirAssAlot.)
05-08-2009 16:33
tammy Offline
Senior Poster

have fun without me tammys ill this week guys soo i wont be in! look after my lil courtney for me xxxx

check this out http://www.officialtammytaylor.com/ coming very soon x x
05-08-2009 19:18