Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Sport Encrypted Channel

Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

Sport XXX Encrypted
Hi, I hope that this is the correct part of the forum for this post.

Could anybody point me in the direction as to where I may be able see or get hold of any clips from the early encrypted shows featuring such girls as Avalon, Faye Rampton and Amanda Pickering please. If you need to send me a private message just mail me as my email is in my profile.

Many thanks.
23-05-2010 20:44
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Bring Back SportXXX Encrpted Show
Bring Back SportXXX Encrpted Show

Back when I first had SKY in 2004 I remember the Sportxxx encrypted show with fond memories and for £5.99 you got a 5 hour live sex show which was a real bargain and money well spent. Does anybody ekse too miss the late night naughtiness that we used to get treated to on a daily basis. I would even be willing to pay a subscription fee if this was required because right now their is a real gap in the market. Your thoughts please.
04-02-2011 02:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Sport Encrypted Channel
I used to love them shows too. Tongue But they really did start to make a dent in the bank balance. Rolleyes

And as Hof as said, by the time all the parties have taken their slice of the pie, there's damn little left for the provider. Surprised

A monthly subscription would have been better, as long as it's within reason. And at least that way, Sky ain't taking a big slice for activating your card every night. laugh

But I've always been an advocate for web only shows myself. As there's no restrictions at all then. And if you already have webstreams in place, then it's damn easy to do one, at little or no extra cost.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 03:08 by aceman65.)
04-02-2011 03:07
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bring Back SportXXX Encrpted Show
(04-02-2011 02:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Bring Back SportXXX Encrpted Show

Back when I first had SKY in 2004 I remember the Sportxxx encrypted show with fond memories and for £5.99 you got a 5 hour live sex show which was a real bargain and money well spent. Does anybody ekse too miss the late night naughtiness that we used to get treated to on a daily basis. I would even be willing to pay a subscription fee if this was required because right now their is a real gap in the market. Your thoughts please.

There are loads of posts/threads about these shows all over the forum. Myself and others have contributed to these. If you want to see some old shows,look for Skateguys profile and they are under xxx encrypted shows. Good luck
05-02-2011 10:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66