The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? (/showthread.php?tid=4218)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Nidges05 - 20-02-2009 21:17

Which BS/PP/PG presenter do you think is the most down to earth and great to chat to on the phone? I'm not talking about dirty chat but more about being able to talk and have a laugh.

I've not talked to any of the girls but from some of the listening in I've done, I would guess that Toya and Emma would be good to chat to

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - cherryryder - 20-02-2009 21:25

I dunno about 'being able to talk and have a laugh' but Toya can be one of the filthiest when she wants to be...

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Sm© - 20-02-2009 22:53

hannah is the most easy going when it comes to deleting content i have posted.

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Nidges05 - 20-02-2009 22:57

hehe.......you have been banned a few times for some of the vids you've put out. I would think that hannah is really cool to chat to as well.

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Sm© - 20-02-2009 23:08

Nidges05 Wrote:hehe.......you have been banned a few times for some of the vids you've put out. I would think that hannah is really cool to chat to as well.

lol hannah is the best at everything! IMHOBig Grin

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Nidges05 - 20-02-2009 23:09

You are a big Hannah and Lynsey fan. if you had to choose between the 2, who would u go for?

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Sm© - 20-02-2009 23:15

Nidges05 Wrote:You are a big Hannah and Lynsey fan. if you had to choose between the 2, who would u go for?

hannah all the way mate! no offence to lynsey, but hannah is the total packageTongue

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - DOCTOR JOHN - 21-02-2009 00:03

I like Lori as I feel the Chemistry is right even along with Cherri.

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - Colbert Rules - 21-02-2009 05:04

Where is Mrs Colbert...I mean Lelia on this poll?

RE: Which girl do you think is the most easy going? - tsurugi - 21-02-2009 05:21

thats a long list........and who the hell is this kerry?