The UK Babe Channels Forum
Smallest Thong? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Smallest Thong? (/showthread.php?tid=65844)

Smallest Thong? - SteveHG - 25-08-2015 00:11

Not sure if this has been done before, but wondered who people regard as known for wearing the tiniest thongs on the shows? Current champions might be Caty and Mica, but I'm sure there are some great names from the past who could qualify for the crown. Reede Fox and Victoria spring to mind, also Stevie Lou who favoured the stick-on pantie liner (only way I can describe it) from time to time.
In any case. It would be great if people wanted to contribute any caps or pics to a collection of these unsung heroes. Smile

RE: Smallest Thong? - cwpussylover - 25-08-2015 00:24

(25-08-2015 00:11 )SteveHG Wrote:  Not sure if this has been done before, but wondered who people regard as known for wearing the tiniest thongs on the shows? Current champions might be Caty and Mica, but I'm sure there are some great names from the past who could qualify for the crown. Reede Fox and Victoria spring to mind, also Stevie Lou who favoured the stick-on pantie liner (only way I can describe it) from time to time.
In any case. It would be great if people wanted to contribute any caps or pics to a collection of these unsung heroes. Smile

jet ImportantBig Grin

RE: Smallest Thong? - HEX!T - 25-08-2015 17:11

megan moore. loved her micro thongs, i sometimes wondered if she didnt just rip up a set of net curtains, then grabbed some dental floss and strung together a pair of panties from em. either way it made me happy Wink
lucy summers, i swore she used to wear her thongs the wrong way round Wink

RE: Smallest Thong? - SOCATOA - 25-08-2015 22:03

Methinks Victoria excells in the tiny thong departmentTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

RE: Smallest Thong? - mf135 - 26-08-2015 06:17

Sophia lares has to be up there these days also.

RE: Smallest Thong? - retah-rotaredom - 26-08-2015 07:49

Thong acerage has sadly grown dramatically since 2011, surging from 2013 onwards.

Bailey Cream, Ruby Summers, Rochelle/Savannah all used to wear and manipulate the micro-thong to exquisite effect.