The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babes In Other Media (/forumdisplay.php?fid=413)
+---- Thread: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? (/showthread.php?tid=79857)

Pages: 1 2

Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - eoinindahouze - 09-01-2020 00:39

Or is that a misleading description?

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - Kingsmind - 09-01-2020 00:57

They are Models that's like saying Kristy Gallagher for example is a Model when she is a TV Presenter.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - The Silent Majority - 09-01-2020 02:43

The only ones who could loosely be described as presenters were Geri and Megan on Bs, back in the day.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - Kingsmind - 09-01-2020 02:56

Was going to say that myself Silent Majority but sometimes i just like getting straight to the point instead of making a lengthy post lol.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - GMach1 - 09-01-2020 03:19

Geri used to introduce the girls from each set she went on and knew how to use a microphone properly. Now the girls(as long as they don't wave the thing around like a wand) just go through the usual spiel and implore people to ring in-not quite presenting.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - lovebabes56 - 09-01-2020 08:26

They probably need to get back to that Geri style of presenting before they can be considered TV presenters and not models, but with Kingsmind pint i understand, but at the same time Kirsty Gallagher probably spent years learning her craft.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - skully - 09-01-2020 15:12

They are babe channel presenters (although not as they once were), but they aren't TV presenters in the normal sense, clearly there is a difference.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - ryuken - 09-01-2020 19:00

I tend to call them presenters, only because they refer to themselves as ones.

But they're mostly former lads mags glamour models, that moved into TV once the magazines stopped.

So I vote for models.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - babefan2012 - 09-01-2020 19:13

Models, all day everyday. They on the other hand prefer the term "Presenter" as its a great line to tell family members or other people they'd prefer don't know what they really do.

RE: Do you consider the babeshow girls TV presenters? - lovebabes56 - 09-01-2020 20:02

(09-01-2020 19:00 )ryuken Wrote:  I tend to call them presenters, only because they refer to themselves as ones.

But they're mostly former lads mags glamour models, that moved into TV once the magazines stopped.

So I vote for models.

So, you're basically saying it is a two way thing. on one hand they are models and on the other hand they are presenters and I would say I can see how it can be construed as such. I suppose the babe channels could also be the lads magazines live on TV!!