gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Well ECJ, I would not wish to be responsible for your death but just think of all the men (and women of course!) who would be eternally grateful if you volunteered. No need to jump girl and I am sure the vids and caps of Danica would be on here later for you to enjoy (after you're released by the police of course).
I think the studios are in W4 somewhere but not 100% sure and maybe I shouldn't give out this info just in case stalker types get any ideas.

Note: Only joking by the way just in case this ends up in court and I am up for incitement.

Man cannot live on head alone.
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2009 21:11 by Webbiola.)
17-12-2009 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(17-12-2009 21:07 )Webbiola Wrote:  Well ECJ, I would not wish to be responsible for your death but just think of all the men (and women of course!) who would be eternally grateful if you volunteered. No need to jump girl and I am sure the vids and caps of Danica would be on here later for you to enjoy (after you're released by the police of course).
I think the studios are in W4 somewhere but not 100% sure and maybe I shouldn't give out this info just in case stalker types get any ideas.

Note: Only joking by the way just in case this ends up in court and I am up for incitement.

I knew you were joking… I assure you nothing that I do will cause the police to visit you. Yet, you alone are responsible for your own actions…!!
18-12-2009 00:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(18-12-2009 00:05 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  I knew you were joking… I assure you nothing that I do will cause the police to visit you. Yet, you alone are responsible for your own actions…!!

c'mon ecj, for the greater good. stick yourself on top of a building and grab your megaphone ! do it for us !!! i could always chuck you a fiver

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-12-2009 02:07
sick and twisted

(18-12-2009 02:07 )Freebird Wrote:  c'mon ecj, for the greater good. stick yourself on top of a building and grab your megaphone ! do it for us !!! i could always chuck you a fiver

Well, I live quite a distance from W4…!! I stop the traffic in the summer as it is without climbing on a building!! Smile
18-12-2009 02:53
Robot Devil Offline

(18-12-2009 02:53 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
(18-12-2009 02:07 )Freebird Wrote:  c'mon ecj, for the greater good. stick yourself on top of a building and grab your megaphone ! do it for us !!! i could always chuck you a fiver

Well, I live quite a distance from W4…!! I stop the traffic in the summer as it is without climbing on a building!! Smile

not really a surprise judging by that avatar of yours

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-12-2009 03:07
sick and twisted

(18-12-2009 02:53 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  …I stop the traffic in the summer as it is…
(18-12-2009 03:07 )Freebird Wrote:  not really a surprise judging by that avatar of yours

Thanks everyone it was taken as part of a birthday present… all natural and without significant make up either. Blush Rolleyes Smile
18-12-2009 03:15
Robot Devil Offline

(18-12-2009 03:15 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
(18-12-2009 02:53 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  …I stop the traffic in the summer as it is…
(18-12-2009 03:07 )Freebird Wrote:  not really a surprise judging by that avatar of yours

Thanks everyone it was taken as part of a birthday present… all natural and without significant make up either. Blush Rolleyes Smile

not that you're boasting or anything Wink tell you what though; the traffic is so bloody loud where i work perhaps i could hire you to slow it down. in a tasteful (partially) covered up sort of way

18-12-2009 03:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles