babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Beth was the pick of the night for Sunday. Maxie and Arura were the supporting cast.
Today 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 00:58 )davy crockett Wrote:  Beth was the pick of the night for Sunday. Maxie and Arura were the supporting cast.

Just about sums up Sunday night. Beth's show was a pre-planned wand one with no tip goal once she'd ditched the pink buzzer very early on, so only a couple of wand free pussy views from her unfortunately & the other 2 gave us their usual 'no pussy' shows. We were due a poor night I suppose after the last 6 when we had 2 really good nights on Monday & Tuesday followed by 4 excellent ones. Let's hope for the same this week.
(This post was last modified: Today 15:10 by Mountain Box.)
Today 14:21
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 01:58 )the coalman Wrote:  Jamie Knight fell ill tonight and only completed the first of 3 shows, which left Roxee Couture solo for the other 2.

I thought that was a bit odd when she didn't appear for show 2. Hope she's ok. As it happens Roxee gave us 2 really good shows, almost fully naked in both save her 1 piece rolled up around her waist, with great views of her tits & loads of open leg pussy courtesy of some really good camera work. She showed us she can look really hot, sexy & sultry when she's not mucking about. I loved it. She should do more solo shows &, if she puts her mind to it, they could be exceptionally erotic.
(This post was last modified: Today 15:02 by Mountain Box.)
Today 15:01

babestation xtra