babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion
In the interests of balance Ashlyn stood accused of scamming last night in her VIP show where full on pussy out action is supposedly meant to happen post tipping but in her case did not. The chatbox was full of scamming accusations which after a while were deleted presumably on the basis either she, Mr P or both did not like being exposed.

The TV stints to the mind of several after that failed to compensate and judging from what I saw of both I find it hard not to have some sympathy with the complainants. Shame.

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023 21:55 by Snooks.)
27-03-2023 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

i saw the comments but did not write anything anyway because i am not a VIP so can not comment
27-03-2023 18:21
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(27-03-2023 18:17 )Snooks Wrote:  In the interests of balance Ashlyn stood accused of scamming last night in her VIP show where full on pussy out action is supposedly meant to happen post tipping but in her case did not. The chatbox was full of scamming accusations which after a while we're deleted presumably on the basis either she, Mr P or both did not like being exposed.

The TV stints to the mind of several after that failed to compensate and judging from what I saw of both I find it hard not to have some sympathy with the complainants. Shame.

Cheers mate, that's disappointing but nothing surprising. I just watch the channels through my cable TV and wouldn't give the robbing bastards or bitches a cent.
27-03-2023 20:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Sigh. What gets me is that BS probably tells the babes "you don't have to show if you don't want, the guys will have a moan but they're only wankers they'll be back".

Thing is the only damage will be to her rep, BS's rep is so far gone it's strangely practically immune by now.
27-03-2023 21:05
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Consideration of rep is something for reputable businesses. This industry was born 'unreputatable' and has only gotten worse from there. It only sees its self-assessed successes (endlessly deflecting from its multitude of failures). It's a world of chancers, grifters and scammers with only a handful of people in it who try to do things honorably. For the majority of insiders they judge there will always be enough of 'the ones born every minute' to keep everyone that wishes to be there in business. It, evidently, can be hard to stand against this tide when immersed. (Punters either delude themselves about all this, step away pdq or try to mitigate getting ripped off too much because their compulsion demands they stick around.) Rep is therefore way off the radar for these people. They don't care (not even for the money they miss out on by not doing things right - easy is the priority) and never will.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2023 11:20 by ShandyHand.)
28-03-2023 03:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yeah, I saw that show. Was that her first BSX? I only take a VIP month once in a blue moon to catch up on site updates. Even if it was, she's been at MK long enough now to know.

She seemed a bit taken aback at the comments at first, then bristled and blamed the callers for not calling Rolleyes She wasn't likely to climb down after that.

I knew it was going to be shit when I saw she was using the vibe toy. Leaving aside the ethics of having to tip for a show you've already paid for, they can't show pussy with the toy in because it counts as insertion.
Even at that though, there was no need for all the waist up only, camera work. That was ridiculous.

Poppy did the same last week, which was very disappointing because she's not shy with her pussy.
28-03-2023 14:09
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(28-03-2023 14:09 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Was that her first BSX?

No, her third.
28-03-2023 17:05
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2023 14:09 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yeah, I saw that show. Was that her first BSX? I only take a VIP month once in a blue moon to catch up on site updates. Even if it was, she's been at MK long enough now to know.

She seemed a bit taken aback at the comments at first, then bristled and blamed the callers for not calling Rolleyes She wasn't likely to climb down after that.

I knew it was going to be shit when I saw she was using the vibe toy. Leaving aside the ethics of having to tip for a show you've already paid for, they can't show pussy with the toy in because it counts as insertion.
Even at that though, there was no need for all the waist up only, camera work. That was ridiculous.

Poppy did the same last week, which was very disappointing because she's not shy with her pussy.

Surely, if this all happened in a VIP show and being broadcast on- line only, with a pay wall to boot, it doesn't matter whether it's classed as insertion or not, it's allowable. Why does Mr.P get away with insertion with Sophie Hart and a couple of other babes in recent times.
Definitely a producers orders. Ashlyn goes out of her way to please as much as she is allowed when on TV and often manages it. Certainly not her decision.
28-03-2023 19:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-03-2023 19:05 )derekdas Wrote:  Surely, if this all happened in a VIP show and being broadcast on- line only, with a pay wall to boot, it doesn't matter whether it's classed as insertion or not, it's allowable.

It's not online only. It's on tv as well, albeit encrypted.
28-03-2023 21:23
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Just get Ashlyn to replicate the Beth stint in the alleyway from Sunday night and JACKPOT.

See to it Babestation Cool.

06-04-2023 23:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV