Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Utter mind-blowing filth from Bella last night HeartHeart she looked incredible & mind-blowingly sexy and beautiful in her lingerie and unleashed the oil all over her magnificent big natural breasts & her equally magnificent arse and then bent over with her oiled up arse at the camera HeartHeartHeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-03-2022 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James1907 Offline
Junior Poster

(02-03-2022 15:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Utter mind-blowing filth from Bella last night HeartHeart she looked incredible & mind-blowingly sexy and beautiful in her lingerie and unleashed the oil all over her magnificent big natural breasts & her equally magnificent arse and then bent over with her oiled up arse at the camera HeartHeartHeartHeart

Yes more arse last night than every previous show put together. I only lasted 5 mins!
02-03-2022 21:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Nice show last night.

I enjoyed seeing Bella standing on the bed / sofa and twerking her booty. I appreciate the effort she puts into the show, making good use of the set and maintaining eye contact with the viewer.

A hot babe to warm up these cold nights. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
09-03-2022 14:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(09-03-2022 14:30 )Regenerated Wrote:  Nice show last night.

I enjoyed seeing Bella standing on the bed / sofa and twerking her booty. I appreciate the effort she puts into the show, making good use of the set and maintaining eye contact with the viewer.

A hot babe to warm up these cold nights. Smile

Fully agree. Bella was great last night including looking fantastic in her black lingerie & oiling up her magnificent arse HeartHeartHeart

Hope she's on again soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-03-2022 14:46
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

What an outfit - the red lingerie and now she's oiling her bum. She is so sexy Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
10-03-2022 01:25
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

First of all Thankyou so much for the babe of the month nomination that’s so kind of you guys! Second of all Thankyou for tuning in to the shows and I’m glad you enjoyed them, love reading all your kind comments. I’ve moved days to Tuesdays and Wednesdays (maybe temporarily but who knows) so I’ll see you guys then hopefully x
10-03-2022 06:25
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Thought Bella did one of the best, if not the best tv nightshow of 2022 so far last night. Looked fantastic in her red lingerie that was struggling to contain her magnificent big natural breasts as well as showing off her equally magnificent arse HeartHeart

Bella was utter mind-blowing filth throughout including regularly stripping out of her lingerie till she was wearing just her skimpy red knickers & then proceeded to oil up her magnificent big natural breasts & magnificent arse eekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked

Babe Of The Night by a massive distance. Hope you're on nights again soon Bella, for me the best all natural curvy babe currently on the babeshows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-03-2022 14:49
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-03-2022 14:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought Bella did one of the best, if not the best tv nightshow of 2022 so far last night. Looked fantastic in her red lingerie that was struggling to contain her magnificent big natural breasts as well as showing off her equally magnificent arse HeartHeart

Bella was utter mind-blowing filth throughout including regularly stripping out of her lingerie till she was wearing just her skimpy red knickers & then proceeded to oil up her magnificent big natural breasts & magnificent arse eekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked

Babe Of The Night by a massive distance. Hope you're on nights again soon Bella, for me the best all natural curvy babe currently on the babeshows
I am on nights when I said days I meant nights hahaha sorry xx
16-03-2022 07:27
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^
No need to apologise Bella, we all have moments like this Smile as for last night, you looked incredibly hot & sexy in your sexy secretary outfit & lingerie and was mind-blowingly filthy as you unleashed your magnificent big natural assets and bent over with your magnificent arse jiggling & shaking at the camera in your tiny thong eekeekshockedshocked

A very beautiful Yorkshire Rose HeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-03-2022 14:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Another excellent night from the beautiful Bella last night including plenty of her bent over jiggling, shaking & gyrating her magnificent arse as well as her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing & swinging around

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-03-2022 14:15