Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
The thing is as we all know is that Danica is the worst offender of the "I may be gone for a long time" quote

Perhaps she's related to Captain OatesBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
10-03-2010 12:01
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Apparently she is on holiday!!! Cool She may as well be in the studio if thats the case Bounce

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 12:17 by Firebird.)
10-03-2010 12:15
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

and a well earned holiday it is too. after all she's worked how many shifts in the last month ? two is it ? the poor girl must be drained

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-03-2010 13:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-03-2010 15:37 )Rise Wrote:  Yes that's true. But how many times have we heard Danica (amongst others) act to encourage calls by saying things that turned out...(chooses words carefully) ...er that turned out to be a 'work in progress'.
E.g. this is my last 15 minutes of the day (followed by another hour), I won't be back for a week (back the next day) etc.

jamie has already stated that he can book the girls but has no idea if they can make it, so danica announcing that "it was her last show for a long time" may well have been true at the time of the said announcment, then 1 of the girls who was booked may have had good reason not to go in and she covered for her. simple really!. i think this is more likley an explanation than the, who killed JFK argument some of you are putting forward.

as jamie said "why tell people a girl is on and give them for warning to top up there pones, only to have the girl not turn in and the viewer to spend there money elsewhere". the opposite holds true, surprise the viewer with an unexpected appearance when the viewer hasn't toped up his phone, thus cant call. (re: danica touting for calls on her last show... sorta explains that 1 as well)...

AAH! conspiracy theories you gotta love em coz every 1 has a logical answer.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 06:20 by HEX!T.)
11-03-2010 06:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Blame Danica's dog is what I say. We all know that the only way Jamie managed to get Danica to do these night shows was by holding a knife to her dog's throat. However, her dog has now decided enough is enough.

My exclusive picture shows the bodyguard Danica's dog has now hired. It seems Jamie is now the one running scared, which clearly explains why he's had no luck getting her to show up in recent weeks. Wink Big Grin

[Image: do9cvd.jpg]
13-03-2010 02:47
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly you are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BounceBig LaughBounceBig LaughBounceBig Laugh
14-03-2010 10:00
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

any latest news on danica?
15-03-2010 21:34
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

It's "Danica's world" so guess she could be anywhere in it. Just keep guessing like the rest of us really. Might be back tomorrow, might not. You just never know with this one!!!!!!!!!

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
15-03-2010 22:02
crowla Offline
Junior Poster

There's a new Danica video blog up today. Might have been shot a while ago, but it's hopefully a sign that she hasn't completely disappeared.
19-03-2010 20:36
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I know its difficult as she is my personal favourite, but lets forget about this woman. She turns up once every other month, does not complete shifts her website is non existent she clearly does not give a fuck about us. She is out in the big wide world trying to become another Holly Willoughby or something. If it all goes tits up and she needs some pin money she will probably turn up on Babestation next. i hope we all remember this when she returns. lets try giving the girls who work really hard like Sammie,Ashley,Amanda etc who actually want to do this and give a lot of effort.

Just my personal thought but I really do miss her!!!!!Damn

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-03-2010 21:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66