babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Sophie Hart - (Queen of Babestation 2014) - Chat & Discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophie Hart - (Queen of Babestation 2014) - Chat & Discussion
No idea personally I was just watching the TV showings in between everything else I've been watching
Out with that was a bit better by Sophie last night with a added treat of oil

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-06-2024 21:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

(16-06-2024 21:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ It's sad to hear that, even if these accusations are true, a babes chat box should be specific to them in almost every case. Even when it is complementary, general chat about other babes is insulting. There are exceptions perhaps if it is a babe that they are close to & do shows together.
The mentality of some fanboys is beyond me, by all means enjoy & support your favourite, but don't make it into some sort of a competition about who is best, we all like different types, so respect what others like. I'm pretty sure Beth wouldn't & will not get involved in any bitchiness towards another babe/ work or colleague, the views of her so called fanboys will not be a reflection of her own opinions.
What may, or may not have happened regarding Sophie should be left to management to deal with if necessary, should be off-topic to anyone else.

Yeah, agree. I was just wondering if something had happened that more frequent viewers may have been aware of.
17-06-2024 10:14
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

I didn't get to see what was being said in the chatbox, but I have noticed more animosity in the chatboxes of late

Don't know if it's from people who are tired of some of BabeStation's practices. The new private system during night show TV in particular has lead to some pretty blunt comments.

They may be misguided in their venom

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
17-06-2024 10:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

whilst i didnt see sophies show, its no secret that babesation allow the girls to drink on the job, however its clearly the resposibility of both the babes and management
hopefully nothing serious Smile

TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
18-06-2024 09:41
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

Just wanted to clarify. I'm only stating what was written in the chat box by some of the super (deluded?!) fans. I can't vouch for anyone in terms of what may have happened, if anything even happend at all. It may have been just guys messing about, it may have been something they saw or heard about, I don't know
18-06-2024 19:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV