Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Megan Coxxx : Chat, Caps and Vids

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Megan Coxxx - BangBabes
(03-10-2010 21:55 )tsurugi Wrote:  Yes, however the first thing that a google search on Billi Bhatti brings up is this: Click
Now that is an impressive accomplishment.

This was how he reacted. See the pattern that's emerging here? Such a nice guy. Rolleyes Alex, you have my sympathy.

http://www.ferofero.com/home/2010/7/8/bi...ckers.html
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 22:53 by Chilly.)
03-10-2010 22:52
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(03-10-2010 22:52 )Chilly Wrote:  
(03-10-2010 21:55 )tsurugi Wrote:  Yes, however the first thing that a google search on Billi Bhatti brings up is this: Click
Now that is an impressive accomplishment.

This was how he reacted. See the pattern that's emerging here? Such a nice guy. Rolleyes Alex, you have my sympathy.

http://www.ferofero.com/home/2010/7/8/bi...ckers.html

wow what a stand up gent alex has for herself there
03-10-2010 22:59
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

maybe we should have a different thread for comments relating to the producer? it does not seem fair to turn Megan's thread sour she's a nice girl who keeps us up to date with when we can see her and so forth.
03-10-2010 23:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-10-2010 23:05 )Broncobilly Wrote:  maybe we should have a different thread for comments relating to the producer? it does not seem fair to turn Megan's thread sour she's a nice girl who keeps us up to date with when we can see her and so forth.

Well, it does relate to Megan, as Megan was the one who mentioned him. Sadly, we can't talk about her shows at the moment as she's not on, which is another reason why this person is currently being mentioned in her thread.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 23:12 by Chilly.)
03-10-2010 23:11
Alex Adams Offline
Senior Poster

alexxxi what a stupid comment as i am a forum member and i also have the right to post what ever i like! all i said was that Billi has nothing to do with who gets what shifts at bang babes so he has nothing to do with megan not having any shifts next month! oh and yeah i have got a amazing guy but hey believe every thing you read! kisses!
03-10-2010 23:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
midnightuser76 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-10-2010 18:45 )Alex Adams Wrote:  no hun jet will be back i think she is just having a few weeks off.

(03-10-2010 20:29 )vostok 1 Wrote:  I think you are all being to hard on this Billi guy. Having read a few of his tweets he comes across as a nice chap:

"Wow- the people with no follwers, and no lives- are calling me a nobody when they follow me? Thick c.unts? I think so! And UBB? What a flop!"

"Loving your tweets- seems like your own miserable lives eat you alive.. Enjoy working your 40 hour weeks for £200- u common scum c.unts! X"

"U losers! My google results- over 100,000 Your google results- nothing except your shitty no follower Twitter accounts- cos u are worthless!"

"Who am I? You're following me dickwads. Don't worry about who I am & what i've done, it's all googlable. Worry that u are pointless nobodies"

You’re right Alex, none of us work for Bangbabes and most of us don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, although some of the more senior posters might have a good idea. We rely on the channels and the girls themselves to keep us informed.

Our perception and loyalty depends on how both the stations and the girls treat us punters. If we are treated badly, then don’t expect any faithfulness from us.

As for Billi Bhatti, all I can say is that until this thread started I didn’t know who he was, and considering his Tweets it seems I was better off in my state of ignorance. He seems like a complete ahole with no respect or consideration for anybody.

To Megan, I hope that your problems are sorted out and that you’re back on our screens soon. No matter which station I’ll be watching, you are sexy, funny and friendly and I wish you all the best.
03-10-2010 23:35
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(03-10-2010 23:32 )Alex Adams Wrote:  alexxxi what a stupid comment as i am a forum member and i also have the right to post what ever i like! all i said was that Billi has nothing to do with who gets what shifts at bang babes so he has nothing to do with megan not having any shifts next month! oh and yeah i have got a amazing guy but hey believe every thing you read! kisses!

yeah because twitter cant lie can it Surprised
03-10-2010 23:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

i'm happy in my job i don't have to put up with ego maniac diva's ok the pay is not good but its a lot more friendly then what appears to be the scene at bangbabes ha ha aha ha.

as for Billi, well i took a quick look at his twitter thingy man this guy is ****ud up he has a go at almost everyone making threats, and he goes on about being wealthy and everyone one else being useless and a waste of space, why would any woman take him serious unless she was a gold digger and had no shame? fair play to Megan if she stood up for herself.
04-10-2010 00:00
Alex Adams Offline
Senior Poster

gold digger don't think so i make my own money!! really over this now he has nothing to do with what happened to megan any thing else is not really relevant!
04-10-2010 00:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(04-10-2010 00:55 )Alex Adams Wrote:  gold digger don't think so i make my own money!! really over this now he has nothing to do with what happened to megan any thing else is not really relevant!

then why bother to post let it die , if your so above it.

good luck to you with john cena and his special ways, look forward to more of his twits
04-10-2010 01:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV