babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
(09-10-2010 23:40 )chrislatimer Wrote:  yeah so i was watching sammie for a lil bit earlier, and i thought came to me, she is so not elite material shes still boring shes suited where she is at the pad as shes not the main event on the pad so thus aint as big a deal.
Are you getting mixed up with the babes and the channels Chris? Tongue

The Pad is the best viewing for daytime babes by a distance and Sammie is a great addition to an already amazing lineup of babes. True that Sammie is not the main star at the Pad, but was she the star name at Elite?

She is showing how much better she actually is now and The pad got the better trade with Kate going the opposite way to Elite. Whenever I did see Sammie on Elite, she looked bored most of the time and was constantly messing about on the Ipad (lack of callers). She is very busy now on the phones and is getting better with every show she does. She was very good today and I look forward to her next show on Monday.

10-10-2010 00:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hmmm, it's either Chris' attempt at trolling this thread, or he's back on the whisky. Wink
10-10-2010 00:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

(10-10-2010 00:07 )chrislatimer Wrote:  nice use of sarcasm sylar it becomes you.

Thank you, glad you appreciated it.

FEAR CAN HOLD YOU PRISONER, HOPE CAN SET YOU FREE.
10-10-2010 00:13
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(10-10-2010 00:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Hmmm, it's either Chris' attempt at trolling this thread, or he's back on the whisky. Wink

no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

shes not that great and all the praise because shes on the pad is meh.
10-10-2010 00:15
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Sammie its is true that she is not the star name on the pad but at this rate she soon will beHeart
10-10-2010 00:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(10-10-2010 00:15 )chrislatimer Wrote:  no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

Nah, like your posts, it's just people be honest about how awesome she was on yesterday's show. Cool Still, I can understand the Elite TV fanboys getting all upset that Sammie/The Pad has well and truly burst their bubble. Wink
10-10-2010 00:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(10-10-2010 00:28 )Chilly Wrote:  
(10-10-2010 00:15 )chrislatimer Wrote:  no its my attempt at being truthful, you aint the only one who can have a bitch chillydog.

Nah, like your posts, it's just people be honest about how awesome she was on yesterday's show. Cool Still, I can understand the Elite TV fanboys getting all upset that Sammie/The Pad has well and truly burst their bubble. Wink

yeah i am a big elite fanboy arent i, my constant dissing of danica my past issues with kitty lea, huge fanboy me eek

fernanda = awesome kelly bell = awesome sammie = meh
10-10-2010 00:32
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I love Sammie to bits but what I don't get is all this ' she's miles happier/better' on the pad, it can't be just me that thinks she's exactly the same as she's always been.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 13:56 by gazfc.)
10-10-2010 05:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-10-2010 05:13 )gazfc Wrote:  I live Sammie to bits but what I don't get is all this ' she's miles happier/better' on the pad, it can't be just me that thinks she's exactly the same as she's always been.

No gaz, it's not just you. Sammie looked great on Elite, she looks great on the Pad. With Kate Darcy going the other way, the net effect on the two channels is a wash.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-10-2010 05:48
rascalize Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids
that outfit was made for the night show Cool
10-10-2010 14:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV