Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
Loving the blue outfit she wore today.Heart
11-10-2010 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Night show, lap dance moves, ridiculously tiny outfit, boobs out,everybody happy!Wink
11-10-2010 21:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sammie looks like she's raising her game after a relatively low key existance at Elite; with the standard risque outfits worn by Fernanda & Evelynn & Emma Spellar & Tiffany Tate-Taylor & Miss Giggles, for Sammie to retain credibility after her sulky departure from Elite she has got to match or exceed their performances & what I've seen so far suggests she's up to it; as has already been suggested, pity the strength in depth of the day shows is not repeated on the night shows, sometimes there is more tease & flesh on display on the Pad than there is on some of the night shows; what about Fernanda & Sammie together on BangBabes???eekeek..........should help to improve the quality of the night shows.Heart

12-10-2010 01:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I agree with RRRoger on this point. She is more risque during the day here than she ever was at night with Elite. we may never know the reason behind that. There is no doubting she is incredibly stunning and has no doubt had to raise her game as the daybabes on this channel are in a different league to Elite. At best she is on par with Emma and Fernanda. That said the other channels will have to raise their game as The pad is the only channel to watch during the day.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-10-2010 09:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2010 09:41 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I agree with RRRoger on this point. She is more risque during the day here than she ever was at night with Elite. we may never know the reason behind that. There is no doubting she is incredibly stunning and has no doubt had to raise her game as the daybabes on this channel are in a different league to Elite. At best she is on par with Emma and Fernanda. That said the other channels will have to raise their game as The pad is the only channel to watch during the day.

She's great on the pad, but she's not any riskier than when she was on Elite. She might have been tame on the night shows, but she still showed her bum and did get her breasts out, which she can't do on The Pad. I do think The Pad was the best place for her to go to though! I wish she'd do a night show!
12-10-2010 15:49
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

It would be great if Sammie did night shows.If they could persuade her to do a 2-4-1 with Emma,that would be my idea of heaven Wink

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
12-10-2010 16:04
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Sammie on the Pad again today Smile, looking very sexy in that pink fishnet dress Smile
13-10-2010 10:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Yes, Sammie's looking as fantastic as always. I'm also happy she's on a darker set (fellow cappers will understand why) Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
13-10-2010 10:20
mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids
loving the little pink thong that body was made for showing
13-10-2010 12:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Mmmm, tiny pink thong; shaking the boobies too. She's so been watching Emma Spellar. Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2010 13:36 by Chilly.)
13-10-2010 13:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV