babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average

BabeStation Xtreme Review Thread

dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

RE: BabeStation Xtreme Review Thread
(13-05-2010 16:44 )mr mystery Wrote:  Last nights show was a total RIP OFF and a big Cellcast CON trick , i had seen dirk 362 caps of the show so decided to check the show out for myself , i purchased my pin numbers and entered them and got the correct pin number message , The show started with a frozen BSEtream message on screen , then after a few minutes the show started and to my amazement and annoyance the show they broadcast on FV96 the encrypted show after 12am was "Paige" and "Candy" doing a 2-4-1 , the same show that they were showing for free on FV94 , there was nothing wrong with my equipment i checked every thing , the EPG said chan 96 BSXtream encrypted . I then switched to sky for around 5 minutes and watched Charlie O on Elite TV , i then returned to the freeview Xtream show (with the box still switched on ) and watched Paige and Candy for another five or six minutes on FV96 Extream before finally giving up and switching my freeview+ hard drive recorder off. So to sum it up i totally wasted a fiver and will not be so stupid again , i should have expected this sort of rip off after all it is Cellcast we are talking about .

It was the same for me,I only watched it just to see Dani and Lolly,FUCKIN WASTE OF MONEY,WASTE OF TIME,FUCKIN RIP OFF,Cellcast can go FUCK THEMSELVES,DON'T YOU EVER RIP ME OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!annoyed
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 17:29 by dick4dani.)
13-05-2010 17:06
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra

Messages In This Thread
RE: BabeStation Xtreme Review Thread - dick4dani - 13-05-2010 17:06