Poll: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stood Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want To show
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want
i agree it is about time the channels should pool all their resources together and take on ofcom on mass,unless the channels plan to show same strength content for the whole 24 hours in future.
its not just the free to air stuff that has worsened as a tvx subscriber i pay monthly for softcore tv content most of which is at least 7 or 8 years old and we are supposed to live in a democracy well im sorry but lack of freedom as an adult for what i can and cannot view goes against this.
of course ofcom always use the harm of minors arguement but with respect they are not personally responsible for parenting the entire nations children i believe the country isnt full of irrisponsible adults who are unable to control what their kids watch and are exposed to so why as an adult should i be singled out and told what i should watch
as for solution is the babe channels to get dutch licences

im always open to positive change
09-04-2012 13:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want - jimmyt73 - 09-04-2012 13:51